Kemper Prefered and Titan Insurance Company

kdong

Expert
hi

anyone ever have success to get appointed with those companies in Texas? I have an agency for 6 years with good book and good loss ratio but can not find any marketing contact for Titan Insurance company to seek appointment. Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks
Kevin

not sure if this will help but throwing it out there. Go to Titan.com them click agent login on the top right corner and then at the bottom click need username. Hope it works!

Remember that depending on your state, titan & victoria are pretty much one and the same...

so try this link: Victoria Insurance

As far as Kemper Preferred, I don't know how hard or easy it is to get appointed. But if you don't have any luck with Kemper Preferred, try getting appointed with Kemper Specialty (which is Kemper's version of non-standard high risk market). Then after 6 months with KS, you can hook up with KP through your KS sales rep. That may or may not be true in Texas, but that's what my rep told me here in Ohio.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Hi Kevin, thank you for your interest in Titan Insurance. Please call me at 248.273.5811. I lok forward to your phone call!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
hi

anyone ever have success to get appointed with those companies in Texas? I have an agency for 6 years with good book and good loss ratio but can not find any marketing contact for Titan Insurance company to seek appointment. Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks
Kevin

Hi Kevin, Thank you for your interest in Titan Insurance. Please call me at 248.273.5811, so we may discuss an agency appointment. Thanks and I look forward to your phone call!

Last edited:
how do sooo many first time posters know just when to come to this forum and post on the ONE thread they are mentioned in?

Thanks BlockO for the help. I did register through Victoria and Titan representative has contacting me.

Kevin

Back