Labor Day Weekend....2019 Edition

I’ll be on the doors Monday ..

Well since you're going to be out on Monday; I suppose I will borrow your work ethic - and be out doing the same.

My day is booked with appointment for Tuesday. However I don't want to get my hopes up since I did book them out further than 48 hours due to people leaving/prepping for Labor Day vacation. So I think working Monday is a good way to start the week/get momentum going

Curious what time is most efficient Monday? Morning and afternoon I assume? AND you mentioned Final Expense so I am guessing youre knocking on older clients who are less likely to be traveling out of town?

I passed through 4 objections to set an appointment today
Good thing this guy put his initials (all 3), bithday, etc (stuff only he would have known) on lead card
I hear a lot of speeches about how most people hate the phone/dialing/setting appointments; I must be the odd one because I like dialing, overcoming objections, and setting appointments over the phone

One should always check with the state they are calling. Different states, different rules.

I thought he was talking about door knocking. No law against door knocking in PA so long as you are a duly licensed life insurance agent.

Back