• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Labor Day Weekend....2019 Edition

I’ll be on the doors Monday ..

Well since you're going to be out on Monday; I suppose I will borrow your work ethic - and be out doing the same.

My day is booked with appointment for Tuesday. However I don't want to get my hopes up since I did book them out further than 48 hours due to people leaving/prepping for Labor Day vacation. So I think working Monday is a good way to start the week/get momentum going

Curious what time is most efficient Monday? Morning and afternoon I assume? AND you mentioned Final Expense so I am guessing youre knocking on older clients who are less likely to be traveling out of town?

I passed through 4 objections to set an appointment today
Good thing this guy put his initials (all 3), bithday, etc (stuff only he would have known) on lead card
I hear a lot of speeches about how most people hate the phone/dialing/setting appointments; I must be the odd one because I like dialing, overcoming objections, and setting appointments over the phone

One should always check with the state they are calling. Different states, different rules.

I thought he was talking about door knocking. No law against door knocking in PA so long as you are a duly licensed life insurance agent.

Back