Large Commission Check

Hey, Didn't he run for insurance commissioner in California?
:D

great-mustaches-of-cinema-milton-office-space-movie.jpg

Found a picture of the original poster

I know these aren't good comparisons, but it's food for thought.

Ashton Kutcher makes $700,000.00 per episode for a lame 20 minutes of "work".

Professional athletes make millions playing a game.

This guy is complaining about 40K? He probably does the same thing with his auto salesmen, realtors, car mechanic, etc etc.

Last edited:
We'll let's see I spent about a hour and a half with two customers who have taken loans from their UL and explained that they need to start repaying the loans so they don't loose their policy, then went over their term policies. Updating beneficiaries on three policies. These policies were written a year after I graduated high school. So I did not make anything off of them. (I do get some small residuals on the UL since i bought the agency) However I wrote a policy that I will make about $500 off of in a matter of 15 mins after that with another person and am working on another policy that is around 1,500 or so. I spent years working on some huge policies that I eventually landed. Issued 5 policies and just two of the five premiums added up to over 30,000. This business isn't easy and most people don't make it. I can't tell you how many quotes and calls that I have made that go no where. What the insurance company pays me to issue business is none of your business and shouldn't make any difference to you at all.

Give me a break. Do any of you really believe all these new posters with 1 post are actually consumers? I believe they are agents trying to stir the pot for cheap entertainment.

I'm fairly convinced we have at least one regular poster who has at one time created an alias to come on here to ask a policy question just so they can answer the question and be a hero.

I vote with you on this one. This is a red herring.

Back