Large Survivorship Policy Advice Needed

There isn't going to be a rock solid "watch for this company" because with this case size, and the type of policy you are looking at, there can be a lot of creativity on the behalf of the insurance company.

A few years ago I was part of an estate planning case where a UL products was the primary focus, and a certain company not known for UL business came out of no where with a Super-Preferred offer that blew all the other offers out of the water.

The best way to approach this is to tell your client about the research you have done, and prep them with the information that given the circumstances there could always be a wild card offer no one saw coming.

These situations suck, and the unfortunate reality is that there's little you can do to ensure against a bad situation for you if the client chooses to screw you after all the work you do because someone else gets lucky and pulls something impressively better out of their ass.

Experience tells me do the right thing and be as transparent with the client as possible and you'll be ok.

Now, if you really want to continue to pursue this, why not list the companies you've look at, and we can help point you to anyone you might have left out.

I deal with these types of scenarios weekly/daily. Lincoln and Hartford will be winning these cases more than likely. MetLife may have a shot- they have a sweetspot when one insured is more than 5 years younger than the other and favorable pricing for that size of face.

As someone else metioned-- they way to go about this is to do an informal application and get those offers first. Good Luck-- That's a good one

Back