Lasso MSA

Nerdy Dave here with a CPA background but looked all over this forum in Help etc and must be blind can't find how to PM. Can post a comment on your profile but that isn't PM per another note there, My inbox just has conversations which I assume are all public so as last resort can someone point me to PM button! Am intersted in your blog - email is [email protected] if for some reason I am not mature enough here for PM :)

While I am more on the securities side (an OSJ), have rep who also does lots of Medicare who told me about Lesso which I might be interested in offering my investment clients (I am of course also insurance licensed)

confusing, but conversations is this sites pm.

(I am not an insurance agent)
If you put youtube lasso healthcare into a search engine, you will see a little string of videos pop up. One of those is an almost half hour sales presentation. Optum bank is discussed.

I have some opinions about the Lasso product. One of those is that your investment clients are precisely the kind of people who will purchase a lot of these plans..

I have some opinions about the Lasso product. One of those is that your investment clients are precisely the kind of people who will purchase a lot of these plans..

You obviously have a bias against successful rich people, as noted in your many posts.
It's probably why you butt heads with all the veteran successful agents on the board. You can't stand that we get paid well for solving people's health and wealth problems.

Once you crawl out of your poor close minded poor liberal world, you'd recognize MSA's are for poor people too. Unless you feel they don't deserve the kind of health care that person of wealth does, or to .

1. A friend with heart condition, on a regular MAPD plan, needed heart surgery, only Mayo Clinic could do it, out of network, he DIED. If the MSA was available, he might have lived being able to choose any doctor to save his life. (But, you'll claim I did it for the commission)

2. A lower income prospect who hits the MOOP on MAPD of $6000 every year, can't afford the free MAPD plan. If they move to the rich person's MSA, they would reduce their MOOP to a net $4000. But she doesn't move, because it's for rich people per LD.

When you actually have conversations with real people, you'll find the MSA is a tool to be used for any appropriate/suitable human being.

There is your lesson for the day, go away.

You obviously have a bias against successful rich people, as noted in your many posts.
It's probably why you butt heads with all the veteran successful agents on the board. You can't stand that we get paid well for solving people's health and wealth problems.

What I said is, in my opinion, a factual statement based on post information from the forums.

What I said is, in my opinion, a factual statement based on post information from the forums.

That's exactly the point.

If you're forming opinions based on posts from licensed agents, what makes you think that consumers aren't forming opinions based on your uninformed posts?

You obviously just ignore my opinion of factual statements. But I'm just a successful licensed agent with a 1000 clients that praise me daily. I must be doing something wrong.

You appear to be the one with the bias. Here are three reasons why I talk about wealthy clients when talking with you:

Send me the wealthy and the UN-healthy.........they value PPO's. The rich can afford the best, and the sick know they need a PPO.

I followed a rule of the 3 legged stool. I built my business with 3 segments: 1/3 buying leads, 1/3 with BNI network meetings, and 1/3 with "other professionals". I found every bought lead is the same, so pay the lowest for shared leads. BNI is one of the most powerful network lead groups, well worth the hour a week and $350/yr. Lastly, no other financial professionals sell under age 65 health insurance, the step child of the business. I called CPA's and pitched HSA's, I called financial advisors who have wealthy clients who need the right asset protection, or who needs to help a client retire to get a hold of their 401k rollover. And lastly, captive medicare ONLY agents who don't do under age 65, but need you to make the sale on the younger spouse. All 3 of these professions need you, you don't need them. Protect their clients, don't steal them. Obviously ask for referrals from your book. Mix and stir.

I also do zero marketing, all referral, all upper middle class, all suitable for med supps. It's just how my book of biz evolved, can't ignore it, and more scared to change what's working. If it ain't broke, don't fix. Very few opps for MA come across my desk. Refer out about 5-10 a year.

Back