• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Lead Heroes still good?

Hey Vic - I know you recently placed an order with us. Maybe you could share your experience here in this thread??

Yes its $17 right now so I decided to see what the fuss is all about
I have not done good with them in the past but that was a long time ago
I am guessing things have changed, and I have listed to some of Christians videos on approach, but I am skeptical on the $45 price
but $17 its worth a try

I will also say this, what I do know is I am very happy with your virtual assistant

That is def a winner

The reality of Lead Heroes after doing this for almost 10 years is that the majority of our business is and has been in the Medicare space for a while now.

We still market for FE (and do some custom campaigns outside Medicare) but the whole “never heard great reviews” is probably from an incredibly small sample size.

The other neat part about agents is that when they are successful with a lead provider, their gut reaction is to stay quiet usually because they think if more agents hear about a company or start using a certain company it will dilute their success (a complete logical fallacy).

We charge as much as we do per lead to curb demand and maintain a certain level of quality with what we generate.

Lead Heroes has grown significantly year over year because of the success we have with our partners.

It’s so easy for an agent (especially a fly by night FE agent) to buy 10 leads, completely fail out of the business and then want to point blame at us.

I’m not saying we are perfect but how many lead vendors have you guys seen come and go since 2015?

I have watched DOZENS of our competitors close their doors over the years, yet here we still are growing every year ….

Glen here’s the truth . Nobody’s every going to get on the 7 fig facebook group and badmouth the leads . Brindle will pull the post down and Ban them . This is the only non biased free board on the net to speak the truth . I’ve heard from several medicare agents i know your leads are very mediocre at best . Let’s hear what Vic says.I have no idea how your hire hero’s is nor how your preset appointments for medicare are as I’ve heard no agent feedback.

Glen here’s the truth . Nobody’s every going to get on the 7 fig facebook group and badmouth the leads . Brindle will pull the post down and Ban them . This is the only non biased free board on the net to speak the truth . I’ve heard from several medicare agents i know your leads are very mediocre at best . Let’s hear what Vic says.I have no idea how your hire hero’s is nor how your preset appointments for medicare are as I’ve heard no agent feedback.

Again I am on the 2nd week from hire heros, I cannot be happier with my VA

As far as tele leads, I have never been that great at then as I used to do well more on the High intent internet leads and quality live transfers when they used to exist,

this is what I built my buis on, and for the last 5 years I have been thriving because of my book and referrals, I do fairly well on referrals

But its time I start to generate buis outside of that as my book is aging

I will say I have known Glen from the time he started his company, he was always delt fairly with me,

I find $45 price shocking and honestly this is the reason I am purchasing them on sale for $17 just to see

otherwise I probably would not even be doing tele leads as it is generally not my thing

I would rather put money into some kind of online lead generating thing, Preferably a high intent lead even at a higher cost

Its the same thing with DSNPs I would generally not do as well on those as say you. but I would do better with the person who is retiring and wants to look at all the angles and has some money, but really needs to have honest feedback on different plans

I would suggest at $17 a lead its not a bad buy, You only need 1 deal to make your money back one year if MA 2 if med supp

Again I am on the 2nd week from hire heros, I cannot be happier with my VA

As far as tele leads, I have never been that great at then as I used to do well more on the High intent internet leads and quality live transfers when they used to exist,

this is what I built my buis on, and for the last 5 years I have been thriving because of my book and referrals, I do fairly well on referrals

But its time I start to generate buis outside of that as my book is aging

I will say I have known Glen from the time he started his company, he was always delt fairly with me,

I find $45 price shocking and honestly this is the reason I am purchasing them on sale for $17 just to see

otherwise I probably would not even be doing tele leads as it is generally not my thing

I would rather put money into some kind of online lead generating thing, Preferably a high intent lead even at a higher cost

Its the same thing with DSNPs I would generally not do as well on those as say you. but I would do better with the person who is retiring and wants to look at all the angles and has some money, but really needs to have honest feedback on different plans

I would suggest at $17 a lead its not a bad buy, You only need 1 deal to make your money back one year if MA 2 if med supp
No i agree $17 is not a bad price . I’d not in a million yrs pay $45 for a tele lead that 50% or more will never ever answer .I’ve run Glens tele leads and many other tele leads many yrs ago.I’ve always believed as others do telemarketed leads are not near as good as direct mail,Tv leads ,direct transfers or facebook leads. It’s got nothing to do about Specifically lead hero’s leads but telemarketed leads in general .

No i agree $17 is not a bad price . I’d not in a million yrs pay $45 for a tele lead that 50% or more will never ever answer .I’ve run Glens tele leads and many other tele leads many yrs ago.I’ve always believed as others do telemarketed leads are not near as good as direct mail,Tv leads ,direct transfers or facebook leads. It’s got nothing to do about Specifically lead hero’s leads but telemarketed leads in general .

I wouldnt dream o paying $45 but like I said I wouldnt pay $17 except the $45 price made me curious

So I reasoned I ordered 2 batches and if I get 3 deals Il walk away happy and not do it again

But If I do 20 % like some claim ill keep them up

I more expect to walk away unscathed and curiously satisfied, and ill be happy, having made some money at $17

I’ve ran two orders of telemarketer leads 50 total (not from lead hero’s) was able to close two of them. being able to get people on the phone was easier than fb leads but the intent wasn’t any better. I’ve summed it up to people just lying around the house, answering the phone, and going along with whatever is being said just to get them off the phone. I’m not the best salesperson in the world admittedly but I work through objections decently. Not to the point of forcing a sale obviously because I’m not about chargebacks but out of 50 I got a hold of about 20%. 2 sales AP of $2064, $750 spent on leads.

I have tried generating Facebook leads myself but found that I was getting a lot of fake information or not able to reach people at all. Gone through 3 different lead vendors for fb leads but found that if they’re generated with the on face book lead form, the quality is shit. Why is this? Well, Facebook shows more ads to people who are click happy so the prevalence of other ads claiming free groceries or something else is high even though your ad doesn’t mention any of it ( how the f are they going to remember which one yours is when they’re clicking on 20+ others). Or like any other grandparent out there, they’re letting the kids play with the phone and the kids are clicking on things because they see $10,000 on some AdWord copy.

It seems the only decent intent leads are those that are directed to an actual landing page separate from Facebook. It’s easy to say you misclicked on facebook and submitted a form, a lot harder to misclick on Facebook then get redirected to another website where you fill in 10+ pieces of information.

Back