Lead Management App

RadiusBob is getting better every year as Clu continues to add new features. Hard to beat for under $40/mo.

I can vouch for Velocify's support also. I've not used them as a CRM but have dealt with them for other clients and they are quick to respond.

Hearing more and more about Blitz as well.

RadiusBob is getting better every year as Clu continues to add new features. Hard to beat for under $40/mo.

I can vouch for Velocify's support also. I've not used them as a CRM but have dealt with them for other clients and they are quick to respond.

Hearing more and more about Blitz as well.

I use radius for client management & I used to use them for leads as well, However I found it was not efficient for lead management when trying to track multible providers and pulling too many leads that is why I use a 2nd CRM for lead's

However Radius is great to keep clients and track renewals, track lead source on clients as well as which FMO and every detail, They are unbeatable for client management at $40 but lead management when pulling a couple hundred leads from multiple providers, Not so much

Thank you for the shout out Kyle...

We've just launched our Click-to-Call + Call Recording + Call List Queue feature that is really exciting for our user base.

Check out the Video Tutorial (New Feature: Call List Queues)

Also a deeper integration with CSG Actuarial's API for their Quote Engine (Video Tutorial - New Feature: CSG Actuarial Integration) along with Commission Monthly Reconciliation, Projected vs Actual (Video Tutorial - Commission 2.0 & Revenue Report Preview) have both been released in the past month.

Either way, lots of options out there for agents from a Lead Management & CRM Offering, you just need to find the one that fits your needs.

We always mention to potential users, every system is going to have 80% of you need, but lack 20% of what you want. It is within that 20% that you need to decide if it mission critical to your business or just a nice to have.

Back