Leadco Youtube

I have used Hometown Quotes for 2 years. Sit on their agent advisory board. I have no problem with them.

In their defense, I use Leadco and have had some pretty good success. There has been issues as there is with any lead company. I've gotten credit almost instantaneously for leads that had major health issues even if it wasn't listed. They give you credit for under 24 years old. One time a client told me they put the info in 4 days earlier and had at least a dozen agents call. I put in for credit and was denied. I called and one of the customer service reps said that was impossible. The owner Stacey was listening and took the call. He said it is dog eat dog in this business and other lead companies will put in info from their old leads to make his company look bad. He gave me credit and said to ask for him if I have any problems in the future. You can shut the leads off at any time with no commitment and it is easy to talk to the owner so overall I have no problem with them. The trailer trash leads comment from somarco is of course a joke. People in trailer parks own computers too. Any leads from any lead company will have a percentage of these "I have no clue how individual health insurance works cause I just got off Medicaid" leads. I was not aware of any connection to ehealth and will ask him once I start using them again.

I have been using Leadco for a while. You can read my comments from past threads.

Overall...they're decent. However...they do not specialize in providing leads that are self-employed, as they sometimes claim.

As for VIMO....I have also used them for a while. Some recent issues that I am waiting some clarification on. So far...no response. Hopefully, they'll respond this week.

Back