Learning to become Medicare agent

Mayday

Hi everyone,

I'm interested in becoming a Medicare agent and practically new to this field. I have a part-time job so I'm thinking of this as a side income that could be developed into a full career. I've been reading some discussions at this forum and after doing some research, I set my mind on getting prelicensing from AD Banker.

I need some input if it's better to take the Life & Health or just take the Health license. The price is the same but it'll take 20 more hours to take L&H. My initial plan is getting the Health only because my aim is to sell Medicare. But after reading some discussions, I started to have second thoughts. I live in California and plan to go indy.

Any thoughts on how getting started is really appreciated!

Hi everyone,

I'm interested in becoming a Medicare agent and practically new to this field. I have a part-time job so I'm thinking of this as a side income that could be developed into a full career. I've been reading some discussions at this forum and after doing some research, I set my mind on getting prelicensing from AD Banker.

I need some input if it's better to take the Life & Health or just take the Health license. The price is the same but it'll take 20 more hours to take L&H. My initial plan is getting the Health only because my aim is to sell Medicare. But after reading some discussions, I started to have second thoughts. I live in California and plan to go indy.

I would get both. You are going to have clients who want life insurance too.

Call Todd King and let him walk you through the process of getting started and avoid the traps. Especially avoid all the private messages you are going to get on forums like this. Those are 100% scammers that prey on fresh meat.

Hi everyone,

Do give us a call. We have a Medicare training website that is just about the be re-launched. You'll need it.

I would get both. You are going to have clients who want life insurance too.

Call Todd King and let him walk you through the process of getting started and avoid the traps. Especially avoid all the private messages you are going to get on forums like this. Those are 100% scammers that prey on fresh meat.

Newby, thank you for your suggestion! Been reading a lot of good stuffs about Todd King in this forum. I will definitely give him a call.

Do give us a call. We have a Medicare training website that is just about the be re-launched. You'll need it.

Hi, Todd, I have checked your website and it has a lot of good stuff. I will definitely give you a call. Thank you!

Back