• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Legal Marijuana Equals More Hospital for Seniors

Yeah, I love that term they have made up that doesn't even exist. Just because they don't know how to handle how high they got does not justify that it's "poisoning"!

There is no cure however you can treat the symptoms with Häagen-Dazs Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Ice Cream,watching the Ren and Stimpy Show and a listening to Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon followed by a lot of sleep.

How about Thai stick or Turkish hash?
I was a sales rep for Brach's Candy in the mid 70's, and my boss called me on a Saturday after I had smoked some Thai stick. I could hardly talk. I told him I was sick with the flu.

The 1st time I got high was on blonde hash. It was amazing!!! I could feel it creeping up my spine.

Last edited:
I was a sales rep for Brach's Candy in the mid 70's, and my boss called me on a Saturday after I had smoked so Thai stick. I could hardly talk. I told him I was sick with the flu.

The 1st time I got high was on blonde hash. It was amazing!!! I could feel it creeping up my spine.
I've known about Cheech and Chong for years but I didn't know there were three of you guys.

I was a sales rep for Brach's Candy in the mid 70's, and my boss called me on a Saturday after I had smoked so Thai stick. I could hardly talk. I told him I was sick with the flu.

You were only suppose to smoke Thai stick at sundown, lol. One time for me in the 70's.

I was stationed in Turkey in late 68 to 70 and it cost if I remember right about $2.50 for brown hash bar the size of a hershey bar. It was something else. Never have had any since. But do partake in tincture oils today quite often. But these senior's showing up at ER are not reading the warnings and starting out low. I have had a medical card 6 years and still cannot take the recommended dose for any of my medical problems. At my age I don't want to be out of it.

You were only suppose to smoke Thai stick at sundown, lol. One time for me in the 70's.

I was stationed in Turkey in late 68 to 70 and it cost if I remember right about $2.50 for brown hash bar the size of a hershey bar. It was something else. Never have had any since. But do partake in tincture oils today quite often. But these senior's showing up at ER are not reading the warnings and starting out low. I have had a medical card 6 years and still cannot take the recommended dose for any of my medical problems. At my age I don't want to be out of it.
Sounds like I need to get me some more medical problems.

Back