Liberty Bankers?

Same here - I've never done RNA. But I've heard it's similar. When I say it's a little cumbersome, it's really no more so than any other POSTI. It just takes a little longer because they're taking bank info & a couple other items that are normally on the paper app.

They are looking better and better to me.

Just an fyi I have not heard mentioned about Liberty Bankers. I'm not contracted with them yet, so I called and talked with I think the national sales manager. Anyway, I found out one special tidbit about them. They roll over points each year for their trips. I never heard of that with anyone else. Basically,say if you need 60,000 in AP to earn their trip and only have 35,000 in AP it will roll over to 2016. You would start out year with only 25 k needed if all stays the same for requirements of course. Also, if you wrote 75k, then 15k would roll to next year. I said to him that they must want agents to make their trips. Anyway, kind of a cool perk for those that spread the peanut butter over multiple loaves.:idea:

Just an fyi I have not heard mentioned about Liberty Bankers. I'm not contracted with them yet, so I called and talked with I think the national sales manager. Anyway, I found out one special tidbit about them. They roll over points each year for their trips. I never heard of that with anyone else. Basically,say if you need 60,000 in AP to earn their trip and only have 35,000 in AP it will roll over to 2016. You would start out year with only 25 k needed if all stays the same for requirements of course. Also, if you wrote 75k, then 15k would roll to next year. I said to him that they must want agents to make their trips. Anyway, kind of a cool perk for those that spread the peanut butter over multiple loaves.:idea:

Yes that is enticing...and no I'm not stalking you:1biggrin:

They are looking better and better to me.
Well, I'll say this about that. I just got out of a house where I thought the lady qualified for LBL SIMPL preferred. But as I listened to her answering the interviewers questions, my heart started to sink. By the time she handed the phone back I'm thinking it's probably a decline, or at best Modified (which I already know she won't accept). Imagine my surprise when they said she was approved for standard! No, it wasn't preferred, but the standard rate was only about 10% more. Sold!

Back