Life Insurance Email Marketing

Hello…

All the leads that I have are “opt-in” to receive finance information -basically these are “raw leads”.

So, what I do is to send a newsletter to different 1,500 leads every day.

Leads that open this newsletter, I send them a weekly informational email (budget, life insurance, retirement).

What I have read regarding cold email to life insurance leads is to make an average of 9-12 contacts; also, to transform a cold lead to warm and convert it to hot lead would last from (min) 6 months to 9 months.

What is your opinion?

Thank you!

I have no experience with "raw leads"

All of my leads are organic or have hit a landing page via advertising.

9-12 contacts sounds right but I have that happen over 90 days vs. 6-9 months. I'm not even sure that you're allowed to market to someone that long without some interaction/additional opt-in.

I have no experience with "raw leads"

All of my leads are organic or have hit a landing page via advertising.

9-12 contacts sounds right but I have that happen over 90 days vs. 6-9 months. I'm not even sure that you're allowed to market to someone that long without some interaction/additional opt-in.

Do you realize the advertising or have an advertising agency…?

I began to work with an advertising agency (one month ago) but the first PPC campaign did not get results…

So tomorrow we will have a phone call to modify it…

Is it an indiscretion if I ask you how many organic leads do you receive?

Thank you!

Do you realize the advertising or have an advertising agency…?

I began to work with an advertising agency (one month ago) but the first PPC campaign did not get results…

So tomorrow we will have a phone call to modify it…

Is it an indiscretion if I ask you how many organic leads do you receive?

Thank you!
Organic is 80 or so per month. Organic leads have a high app-out and placement rate so that's 6-10 apps placed per month (I sell mainly disability insurance so the AP is decent. Term and FE guys have more leads and better placement but lower AP).

Google ads are more leads but lower placement. I probably spend 50-100 per lead with an ROI of 4-1 or so.

Last edited:
No, I'm not subscribed to e-relationship. The reason is because it doesn't have "my voice" behind it. It's a generic service. Some people report getting good results, but you'll get that with any service provider.

Email doesn't sell. Email is great for follow-up and great to keep your name out in front of people.

DHK - Man you sure like the videos

Organic is 80 or so per month. Organic leads have a high app-out and placement rate so that's 6-10 apps placed per month (I sell mainly disability insurance so the AP is decent. Term and FE guys have more leads and better placement but lower AP).

Google ads are more leads but lower placement. I probably spend 50-100 per lead with an ROI of 4-1 or so.

I work life insurance...

Latest posts

Back