Life Insurance in Australia

noak

Hello there,

I am looking for the best Life Insurance here in Queensland, Australia. Several companies offer something valuable, but I also have to sign up some papers which I do not like... Situation in Sweden (my home country, btw) looks better to me.
However, can you please take a look on aussie.com.au and tell me what is your opinion about this company. Can I thrust to them? Anybody here have expirience with them?

Also, I would like to see Aussie's beneficiary form, but do not see it on their website.

Thanks!

Hello there,

I am looking for the best Life Insurance here in Queensland, Australia. Several companies offer something valuable, but I also have to sign up some papers which I do not like... Situation in Sweden (my home country, btw) looks better to me.
However, can you please take a look on aussie.com.au and tell me what is your opinion about this company. Can I thrust to them? Anybody here have expirience with them?

Also, I would like to see Aussie's beneficiary form, but do not see it on their website.

Thanks!

Well laws, regulations and business practices vary from country to country. But there are major, world wide known insurers that will cover australia.
This company first of all has no financial info about themselves on the website.
Any company that will write 1mill in death benefit on a person with no blood test or medical exam is setting themselves up for excessive risk, meaning the possibility of not being able to pay claims. Or being forced to have a very strict claims process, or even unfair...
Plus this company has their hands in a lot of different financial arenas. I like a company thats more specialized personally, usually less risk and better at what they do.

I have been toying with the idea of living in Australia since my wife is there.
Anybody know any Life or LTCi companies that offer insurance over there?
Anybody familiar with the markets over there as far as competition or licensing?
Thanks,

can you please take a look on aussie.com.au

what an unusual name for an insurance or assurance company's website. Could someone be on a fishing trip?

I have been toying with the idea of living in Australia since my wife is there.
Anybody know any Life or LTCi companies that offer insurance over there?
Anybody familiar with the markets over there as far as competition or licensing?
Thanks,

You should call Ari Galper, "Unlock the Game" and ask him about the insurance opportunities in Australia, since he lives in Sydney.

Back