Life Insurance Leads

Everyone will have different experiences. I've had the exact opposite experience than Matt and Josh. My experience (based on ROI) with Parasol was good. I know 3 agents from this forum that tried Hometown Quotes for life insurance and it was awful.

Everyone will have different experiences. I've had the exact opposite experience than Matt and Josh. My experience (based on ROI) with Parasol was good. I know 3 agents from this forum that tried Hometown Quotes for life insurance and it was awful.

In terms of quality, volume, or both? The volume is abysmal, but the quality was better than any other vendor I had tried (admittedly, haven't tried Parasol).

Parasol spams the living hell outta LinkedIn, its horrendous how bad they are at spamming that place

Ya, Tom carolan got banned from several groups because him, and his sales team were constantly on their promoting their leads...Tom actually took over a group called IAOS, and every time you try to recommend a competitor of Parasol, he bans you, and deletes all negative posts about his company..Seems parasol becomes less legitimate by the second...Shame, as they used to be well run

In terms of quality, volume, or both? The volume is abysmal, but the quality was better than any other vendor I had tried (admittedly, haven't tried Parasol).

Both quality and quantity. However, quality is bad at all the big lead companies.

I also know people that have had good experiences with Parasol and hear good things about Benepath as well. It seems lead vendors, like the housing market is cyclical, and lead vendors have good year and bad years. In lieu of the economy it seems the great lead vendors have gone to good, the good have gone to mediocre and the mediocre have fallen off the books. Every lead vendor is going to have a few bad reviews, but as long as it's not consistently bad with no positives their worth a try. Might kiss a few frogs before you find a price, but it's worth it as you never know what you'll stumble across. I just never felt comfortable with signing contracts or putting a deposit down... let them prove it first then "retain" your business.

Parasol seems to be going down in flames just like a majority of the other companies out there..Any time you have to go on Linkedin and make fictitious claims to pump up your company name, you are in trouble

Back