LifeLock

Gemini I have come to understand I am looking at all of this from the side of a associate and the people here who are on the broker side are considering it from their side.

As an example. From my understanding I can bring in agents either on the broker side or the associate contract. While agents on the broker side can only bring in licensed agents and can do the group and small business training if they so choose to do it.

To get an idea of where I'm coming from you did mention a 18 year old but let's also throw in a spouse of a licensed agent. Let's say a agent really only has a desire to concentrate on insurance sales but see a need for the LS memberships.

Rather than refer the potential LS business out the agent can have the option to refer the business to a spouse as a spouse can be listed on an associate agreement or an adult child who has their own associate agreement, which keeps the book of business within the family. Which over time can add up to a good book of business.

From my understanding on the broker side only licensed insurance agents can recruit only other licensed agents which could exclude the spouse and adult child option if they are not insurance licensed. Of course I would suggest a verification with broker services.

I'm not trying to make it seem one way is better than the other. I'm just trying to say there are other considerations beyond the initial commission starting level.

Just as a side note if by chance you have not seen it go the the Corp or your site and take a look at the recommend feature for the small business plans. I kind of think of it as a sort of online needs analysis.

Oh yea as for LifeLock and promoting it. LegalShield does also have an affiliate program. Compare and decide.

Gemini I have come to understand I am looking at all of this from the side of a associate and the people here who are on the broker side are considering it from their side.

As an example. From my understanding I can bring in agents either on the broker side or the associate contract. While agents on the broker side can only bring in licensed agents and can do the group and small business training if they so choose to do it.

To get an idea of where I'm coming from you did mention a 18 year old but let's also throw in a spouse of a licensed agent. Let's say a agent really only has a desire to concentrate on insurance sales but see a need for the LS memberships.

Rather than refer the potential LS business out the agent can have the option to refer the business to a spouse as a spouse can be listed on an associate agreement or an adult child who has their own associate agreement, which keeps the book of business within the family. Which over time can add up to a good book of business.

From my understanding on the broker side only licensed insurance agents can recruit only other licensed agents which could exclude the spouse and adult child option if they are not insurance licensed. Of course I would suggest a verification with broker services.

I'm not trying to make it seem one way is better than the other. I'm just trying to say there are other considerations beyond the initial commission starting level.

Just as a side note if by chance you have not seen it go the the Corp or your site and take a look at the recommend feature for the small business plans. I kind of think of it as a sort of online needs analysis.

Oh yea as for LifeLock and promoting it. LegalShield does also have an affiliate program. Compare and decide.

What kind of commission schedule does the broker side have?

Lifelock provides 'RESOLUTION" ie: Say your home caught on fire, you have Fire Insurance you go home Firetruck and Firemen are standing by the truck. What are you doing, put the fire out! Oh no we ONLY provide you with the truck, YOU have to put the fire out!

You want 'RESTORATION!" we do ALL the work for you by an EX FBI or SECRET SERVICE AGENT provided TO TAKE YOU BACK to PRE-THEFT STATUS BEFORE it happened!

Not here to bash this company, clearly speaking, FACTS!
Just saying Lifelock fined $18 Million Dollars by Attorney Generals because it didn't do what it said it would do. NOT SERIOUS, YOU SAY? Hmm, Different values I guess? Google it

Happy to help.

Cornelius, you are correct and your point?

LegalShield is a superior product by any standard and by comparison.
No question about it.

Lifelock charges you a fee for services that WHEN an IDTheft happens to you, Lifelock sends you a booklet that the Federal Government sends you "FREE!" And you have to fill it out yourself.

Conversely LegalShield provides you with an Agent to do ALL the Forensic research to take you BACK to a Pre-Theft Status, NO COST as part of our Service! How else may I help you?

Lifelock provides 'RESOLUTION" ie: Say your home caught on fire, you have Fire Insurance you go home Firetruck and Firemen are standing by the truck. What are you doing, put the fire out! Oh no we ONLY provide you with the truck, YOU have to put the fire out!

You want 'RESTORATION!" we do ALL the work for you by an EX FBI or SECRET SERVICE AGENT provided TO TAKE YOU BACK to PRE-THEFT STATUS BEFORE it happened!

Not here to bash this company, clearly speaking, FACTS!
Just saying Lifelock fined $18 Million Dollars by Attorney Generals because it didn't do what it said it would do. NOT SERIOUS, YOU SAY? Hmm, Different values I guess? Google it

Happy to help.

I'd like to hear from someone that utilized the service to restore his or her identity.

Back