• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Lincoln Heritage

Think certain production numbers allows a “manager” to lock out others from a state. PA and NJ are two totally different arms of the LH octopus.

Exactly. Doesnt make sense if an agent isnt a "career" agent and doesn't need leads in Manager's areas. Never understood why they wouldnt want an Independent agent, who generates own leads, to NOT sell in all states available

nope. You can get contracted. But they have a weird system where certain Regional Managers can only appoint in certain geographical areas.

Ex. Manager in Midwest can only appoint in KS, MO, NE, AR, TX, Co.

But the Manager in let's say CA, also has rights FL. Strange system

So if you sell over the phone, no way to sell them in all states.

Yeah I mean in general, I have heard they run like a hierarchy, they like things done there way, they like people running there in-house leads.

And for example I have heard that with some carriers you can start as and MGA or IMO right out the gate, but LH is different, unless you have a lot of experience in lead generation and sales management you have almost no chance of starting higher then an agent.

Just about everyone I have spoken to about LH has said they are captive, may they mean because I have heard they want Career agents to commit to sell there product. So maybe that is what they mean by captive cause it kinda is that way. I heard they make you buy 20 leads a week.

In general people aren’t going to make you buy 20 leads a week we just know what works and want to work with someone and give them a chance at success.

In general people aren’t going to make you buy 20 leads a week we just know what works and want to work with someone and give them a chance at success.

right i know what your saying, 20 leads a week not all of them are going to convert or atleast not right away. So in order to make money your going to need to buy alot of leads. I was on one Vendors website and it said min. of 1000 at a time. Thats of course not per week.

right i know what your saying, 20 leads a week not all of them are going to convert or atleast not right away. So in order to make money your going to need to buy alot of leads. I was on one Vendors website and it said min. of 1000 at a time. Thats of course not per week.

That’s talking about mail drops. You drop 1000 pieces and get back whatever % you get back (probably 1.1% average).

A lot of your IMOs here will offer you a set price lead system. We will take out the risk of your mailing and guarantee how much you will pay per lead (usually at our loss).

That’s talking about mail drops. You drop 1000 pieces and get back whatever % you get back (probably 1.1% average).

A lot of your IMOs here will offer you a set price lead system. We will take out the risk of your mailing and guarantee how much you will pay per lead (usually at our loss).

Wow.. See this is why I am saving up money to do this. So if you are an agent that knows how to self-generate your own leads, though time consuming for you, it will take the risk out of it for the IMO, but could save you money one the leads if you can figure out how to do it cheaply.

Wow.. See this is why I am saving up money to do this. So if you are an agent that knows how to self-generate your own leads, though time consuming for you, it will take the risk out of it for the IMO, but could save you money one the leads if you can figure out how to do it cheaply.

No, just the opposite. Let’s say you get a 1.1% return. That’s 11 leads per 1000 drop at $450.

Or ~$41 a lead. You need to have a roughly 1.5% return to equal what most IMOs will give you on a set price basis.

Now if you live in a good return area, sure get with Chris at Lead Connections and have at it. I have a few agents that do that right now.

Plus you have to have the gumption to mail every week. I remember that’s why Scott eventually added a set price lead platform. He was surprised at how few agents would actually mail every week of their own accord.

No, just the opposite. Let’s say you get a 1.1% return. That’s 11 leads per 1000 drop at $450.

Or ~$41 a lead. You need to have a roughly 1.5% return to equal what most IMOs will give you on a set price basis.

Now if you live in a good return area, sure get with Chris at Lead Connections and have at it. I have a few agents that do that right now.

Plus you have to have the gumption to mail every week. I remember that’s why Scott eventually added a set price lead platform. He was surprised at how few agents would actually mail every week of their own accord.

Funny thing was after I types that previous post, I thought to myself "Self-generating probably seems like a very good idea until you are actually doing it."

What would you consider a good area??

Funny thing was after I types that previous post, I thought to myself "Self-generating probably seems like a very good idea until you are actually doing it."

What would you consider a good area??

Some parts of Michigan lol.

Back