ListShackPro down for the count?

I can just imagine how you guys treat a new agent on their first day in the office, lol.
I'm a bit confused by the mistrust of the two first names though. That is my first name & middle name, and not a silly pun or internet forum alias.
Honestly, I was ready to "give" away the exact same data that Josh was selling you guys, but whatever.

I can just imagine how you guys treat a new agent on their first day in the office, lol.
I'm a bit confused by the mistrust of the two first names though. That is my first name & middle name, and not a silly pun or internet forum alias.
Honestly, I was ready to "give" away the exact same data that Josh was selling you guys, but whatever.
Nothing is for free Jimmy Eddie. :nah:

Don’t let it fluster you! There is some new guy hazing going on, for sure. New posters should probably wear some protective gear for the first few posts! A good sense of humor goes a long way around here, too.

The real problem, though, is that your first post sounded like so many others that come on the forums with a spam message right from the get go. Offering something free as bait, then when somebody takes the bait and PM’s the guy, they find out that it really is free, IF..... then the attached strings are revealed. There is zero tolerance for spam around here, and actually can get you banned. On the other hand, if you’re really offering something of value just to be helpful - no strings - a couple more details would solve that. Just saying “my boss will give you... PM me...” looks like a covert recruiting come-on.

BTW, putting “give” in quotes only makes it worse.

Don’t let it fluster you! There is some new guy hazing going on, for sure. New posters should probably wear some protective gear for the first few posts! A good sense of humor goes a long way around here, too.

The real problem, though, is that your first post sounded like so many others that come on the forums with a spam message right from the get go. Offering something free as bait, then when somebody takes the bait and PM’s the guy, they find out that it really is free, IF..... then the attached strings are revealed. There is zero tolerance for spam around here, and actually can get you banned. On the other hand, if you’re really offering something of value just to be helpful - no strings - a couple more details would solve that. Just saying “my boss will give you... PM me...” looks like a covert recruiting come-on.

BTW, putting “give” in quotes only makes it worse.

Sure, I get it, this isn't my first rodeo. I've been in the insurance industry indirectly & directly for nearly 30 years. I just thought I'd throw you guys a bone since Josh went off the deep end.
I will seriously "give" anyone the marketing lists to try out. If it works great, maybe you'll come back and buy the next time. If not, at least it didn't cost you anything. This is the exact same data that Josh was peddling, only this data is current.

Sure, I get it, this isn't my first rodeo. I've been in the insurance industry indirectly & directly for nearly 30 years. I just thought I'd throw you guys a bone since Josh went off the deep end.
I will seriously "give" anyone the marketing lists to try out. If it works great, maybe you'll come back and buy the next time. If not, at least it didn't cost you anything. This is the exact same data that Josh was peddling, only this data is current.
Jimmy Eddie, even though you want me to go blind...welcome to the Forum. :yes:

Back