Live Transfer Internet Leads

I found multiple companies offering this service and they all have the same spill. I need to find a good source of Commercial Leads. Anyone?

I am interested in this as well..

Anyone have any experience either with personal or commercial.

Not looking to make this my main thing but just to supplement

I'm very curious to know what kind of leads you get on the commercial side via live transfer, my assumption is mostly start ups and very small bop accounts?

I found multiple companies offering this service and they all have the same spill. I need to find a good source of Commercial Leads. Anyone?

I tried Insureme, hometown quotes, and one other one.... I had the same experience with all of them, they all over promised and under delivered. To say they sucked is an understatement! Once, home town quotes went 3 weeks w/out a transfer.

I tried Insureme, hometown quotes, and one other one.... I had the same experience with all of them, they all over promised and under delivered. To say they sucked is an understatement! Once, home town quotes went 3 weeks w/out a transfer.

How did it go when they did actually transfer someone to you

Agentinsouth.
We changed companies we were using for Live Transfers. Also, if one is going to use Live Transfers, then at the same time, they need to use a drip email campaign introducing themselves to the consumer. 5 emails over 10 days is what we've found to be best. Live transfers do work and agents love them. But one must have a strategy if we can't get them on the phone. Email is a very effective way.

For example:
They must be Personal in the subject line: Bob: Lucky You! You qualify for Allstate Insurance.
or: Bob: Lucky You! You qualify for Superior Home Insurance.

Then make the message personal:
Hi Bob,
My name is Jon Smith and I am the general manager of Kelly Klee Private Insurance. I received your online request for homeowners insurance today and am currently working on a personalized quote for you.
blah blah blah...
I will be sending your personalized quote within 24 hours. If you'd like more information, feel free to call my anytime at 615.555.5555 or simply reply to this email.

Have a fantastic day!

Jon

One needs to develop at least 5 like this....then if you don't close the lead, put them in your drip email campaign!

Many folks today want to know more about you before they pick up the phone to talk to you. I think captive agents whose caller id says: Allstate/SFarm, etc., have an advantage over the IA in cases like this. Of course, it depends on the audience one is making the pitch to. ;)

Agentinsouth. We changed companies we were using for Live Transfers. Also, if one is going to use Live Transfers, then at the same time, they need to use a drip email campaign introducing themselves to the consumer. 5 emails over 10 days is what we've found to be best. Live transfers do work and agents love them. But one must have a strategy if we can't get them on the phone. Email is a very effective way. For example: They must be Personal in the subject line: Bob: Lucky You! You qualify for Allstate Insurance. or: Bob: Lucky You! You qualify for Superior Home Insurance. Then make the message personal: Hi Bob, My name is Jon Smith and I am the general manager of Kelly Klee Private Insurance. I received your online request for homeowners insurance today and am currently working on a personalized quote for you. blah blah blah... I will be sending your personalized quote within 24 hours. If you'd like more information, feel free to call my anytime at 615.555.5555 or simply reply to this email. Have a fantastic day! Jon One needs to develop at least 5 like this....then if you don't close the lead, put them in your drip email campaign! Many folks today want to know more about you before they pick up the phone to talk to you. I think captive agents whose caller id says: Allstate/SFarm, etc., have an advantage over the IA in cases like this. Of course, it depends on the audience one is making the pitch to. ;)

Correct- agency iq.net is who I used for that

Back