Thank you for your response, actually I have quoted before I have been a member here for about 10 years or more. I don't put a lot of things on here you are right. But I look to people like you with experience for advice. Thanks and God Bless.
He was responding to Joseph Miller.

What is the better live transfer company to use? Has anyone had success with a live transfer company that didn't rip them off? Has anyone used Datalot, Liveleads.guru, or any other service they can recommend?
Have been buying leads for years and selling different insurance for the duration and have never not felt ripped off after a campaign. Best leads are the ones you develop through prospecting and referrals.

Have been buying leads for years and selling different insurance for the duration and have never not felt ripped off after a campaign. Best leads are the ones you develop through prospecting and referrals.

So like buying a cold lead list and developing your own leads through cold calling?

What is the better live transfer company to use? Has anyone had success with a live transfer company that didn't rip them off? Has anyone used Datalot, Liveleads.guru, or any other service they can recommend?

I work with a carrier that sells final expense only. I've been with them since Feb. 10, 1999. They have field sales and telesales available. We work a lot of TV leads and an example is below. When the lead is transferred to you then you can begin your telesales presentation.

This platform works best if an agent is licensed in 10 or more states. If interested in more details feel free to call me 252-292-3350....Greg

Senior Life Return of Premium Life Insurance TV Commercial, 'We Give All Your Money Back'

Senior Life Insurance Company Affordable Life Plan TV Commercial, 'Important Message'

Back