Look who Popped Up at AHCP

so whats the skinny here I dont know? Enlighten me pleaze. He does a weekly training on line for AHCP and it's ok if your new or something I guess. The real cheese here for me is to find the low and dirty on AHCP however. I was at their offices the other day and liked some of what i learned until i read some of the posts here online

You were at velapoint's office?

Rob's cool, imo though his style is more similar to what green Velapoint call center agents need vs what AHCP agents need.

Fortunately, AHCP only takes a sliver on my team so if you want to skip the 101 level training and go straight to the special operations of AHCP and Velapoint, the real elite program, then you're talking to the the ringleader.

Here's the deal:

NGIC bought half of Velapoint from the partners.

The main partner then bought AHCP, starmount, NHIC, Assurants supplemental dept, and offers exclusive products and tools. Now they're buying other FMOs, like healthcare solutions, etc. Even Health Choice One is a downline. They're also now ehealth in some fashion, probably an owner to some degree.

AHCP and VP are movers and shakers off the Richter scale, my friend. Nobody else is thriving under the ACA quite like they are.

yeah I dont see them offering anything no one else has and judging from some of the negatives on here it makes it even more agent unfreindly, assignment of commissions, desk fee, no clear commission schedule, i dont get that with any of the other IMO's like HCO, Pipeline, Integrated, SMS etal. More of the sort of comments from prior agents you read about the likes of Amerilife and the like.

HCO is a downline of AHCP.

I can give you commission schedules. The girls at AHCP seem to have to get managerial approval each and every time they get sent out so it is kind of slow. I've got schedules for pretty much all the levels as my downline is pretty deep.

Assignment allows you to build a downline without having to get an agency license or agency E&O. It's kind of nice. It also means they do your bookkeeping for your downline.

Velapoint is running a pseudo-AHCP in-house call center for more experienced agents than who Velapoint typically hires. They may have stopped that because as I predicted the Velapoint agents probably all wanted in.

That program may have a desk fee but I believe they give you inbound calls. Other than that there are no desk fees whatsoever with AHCP.

nit many good Major Med FMO's out there it seems. I have looked and looked. To many want to take agents you bring on and try to recruit them into other companies. Or not pay the overrides.

If any here know of a good FMO for Major Med only. I have mine for Sr. products.

The problem is that most licensed agents who write maj med carriers that an FMO would care about, already have a debt balance with their current upline, and most are unwilling to let someone go with that unresolved debt.

Back