Look who Popped Up at AHCP

The only way you would have a debit balance is if you took an advance. Who's takes advances on health insurance anymore it's 2015 not 2006.

The only way you would have a debit balance is if you took an advance. Who's takes advances on health insurance anymore it's 2015 not 2006.

The majority of those who are "Producers" take advances/loans, hell I know an agent who just got a $75k loan so he could buy leads this OEP. There is no way to produce volume without cash flow, you need advances to write tons of business for the average agent. LOL our book keeper did 500 apps for 2015 OEP alone.

Advances are a necessary evil to get started, but the goal should always be to get off them as quickly as possible and be smart about which products you advance and how much. I advocate 3 to 6 month advances.

$75k is a lot to spend on marketing for anything less than a call center, however I'm a DIY and I'm cheap. It's why I love SEO and domain hording.

My agency will also be offering a special version of the Agentcubed CRM by mid-september. You'll be able to spend the lead credits you get from every ancillary and major med sale on live transfer calls from Precise, AWL, etc., all controlled within the CRM so the calls only get bought when you want them. you'll also be able to write apps on the marketplace through Agentcubed too. It's going to be awesome.

Right now I can give new agents lead credits for getting appointed and you can spend them on live calls from Precise, AWL, whatever. You also get my SEO skills and a powerhouse website if you can demonstrate ability to sell the leads. I will personally geek out on your website and SEO you to the top for your area if I believe you'll sell.

I'm #1 in my state on google for health insurance agency (3 listings on page 1) and life insurance quotes as well as many, many similar terms.

Last edited:
Back