Looking for a Trustworthy IMO

CLTX

Expert
Hi, I see this has been asked before but it seems that it has been a while. I am looking into selling life and health independently for different carriers. I understand that I have to do so under an IMO. Any recommendations? I am not interested in MLM models, please. I have some call center experience but for the most part, I would need training. I spoke with a TruFinancial rep and the person said their model is for agents with some experience under their belt. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hi, I see this has been asked before but it seems that it has been a while. I am looking into selling life and health independently for different carriers. I understand that I have to do so under an IMO. Any recommendations? I am not interested in MLM models, please. I have some call center experience but for the most part, I would need training. I spoke with a TruFinancial rep and the person said their model is for agents with some experience under their belt. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Have you talked to this guy?
3501.jpg

Give us a call or check out our website.

Love an answer to this. I reached out to Todd King. Also looking into a local IMO called LifePro. I'd like to reach out and chat with a number of different groups to see how they compare and what they can offer.

Let me know if you get any good comprehensive answers. Reaching out to local agents out here (California) to see what they're doing.

I've heard good things about LifePro. Never did anything with them myself. Location isn't nearly as important as some people believe it to be.

First, you need to know what YOU want to do using your insurance license. Then you find your business partners to support you in what you want to do.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back