• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Looking for an Appointment Setter

Ex Health Agent

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I know this has been discussed a lot on here but I am looking to hire an appointment setter. I will be taking a few more leads per week very shortly and I am looking to be in the field 3 days a week going forward. Does anyone have a good appointment setter they can recommend? Feel free to reply to this thread or PM me if you are more comfortable doing so.

I'll ask my lady is she's looking to take on another. You want me to have her email you if she's interested?

I'll ask my lady is she's looking to take on another. You want me to have her email you if she's interested?

Summer? If u ask & shes still available, pls forward her info to me too....Im not sure I want to use an appt setter (again) at this point, but I am ramping up my lead flow & within a few weeks its going to be 80/mo.

Thx

Hmmm, this sounds like the beginning of a bad joke with an even worse punch line

ha, it does. Nope, just curious to what they pay them and how like per appointment or what. Never used one other then the wife and I pay her with love.

Unfortunately she is booked up with agents and can't take on anymore. But yes she has been a blessing to me :)

Back