• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Looking for an Appointment Setter

Just an update. Thanks for the referrals for the appointment setters. One did contact me back and she has been AWESOME!! I gave her 28 leads on Monday and so far this week she has booked me 15 appointments. I've closed right at 10K this week.

So Ben, thanks for the referral.

I have a team of professional appointment setters for Final Expesnse. i have references and have been doing this for the past 5 years. We love setting appointments, We have low pricing and the prices are the same for everyone. Please contact me at [email protected] if you are still looking. We are always looking for more client to make happy. :)

But you don't know how to follow the rules that you agreed to when you signed up here.

I have a team of professional appointment setters for Final Expesnse. i have references and have been doing this for the past 5 years. We love setting appointments, We have low pricing and the prices are the same for everyone. Please contact me at [email protected] if you are still looking. We are always looking for more client to make happy. :)

Michelle -- you'll want to post this in the Insurance Offers section of the website.

Of course you come highly recommended.

Back