• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Looking for an Appointment Setter

I never said I was ditching leads. I was making the point you can write business without leads.

I stated in my post that I'll take leads over a list any day.

LoL, ok....just joking with ya! But I think I will give a list a try....if nothing else, just to reduce lead cost.

LoL, ok....just joking with ya! But I think I will give a list a try....if nothing else, just to reduce lead cost.

I know you were kidding, was just clarifying.

A list after I've ran leads is a nice supplement. But, I'm increasing my lead flow to 30 a week so I don't think I'll have much time for knocking a list.

I figure if I can do 19-20k a month with 20 leads I should be able to do 30k with 30 leads.

I never said I was ditching leads. I was making the point you can write business without leads.

I stated in my post that I'll take leads over a list any day.

OK, If you move your contracts to me, I will set your appts for you, scrub your cases and it will also cost 15% split. Now I split it because I will have an interest in your success....

My agents jump at this most of the time and after about 8 weeks of selling and writing 7-10 apps per week. They begin to add up the 15%.... and then start asking me to teach and practice phone calling so they can keep the split.......

My point is, agents make the best appointment setters.... Just learn how to do it the correct way and schedule consistent times to do it. Don't listen to anyone that tells you that there time is more valuable. That is BS.

Appt Setting is too valuable not to do it yourself. I have only seen Husband and Wife Teams that do it successfully. No employee will care as much about the interaction between the prospect and yourself more than the one who makes the commission....

The agent that does what the other agent does not want/like to do is the WINNER.

I know you were kidding, was just clarifying.

A list after I've ran leads is a nice supplement. But, I'm increasing my lead flow to 30 a week so I don't think I'll have much time for knocking a list.

I figure if I can do 19-20k a month with 20 leads I should be able to do 30k with 30 leads.

20k is apprx 33 apps (@ $600ap ea)... So you're doing 33 apps off of 80 leads? That's over 40% conversion!

I'm obviously doing something VERY wrong... As my conversion is only 25% on avg.

TDF
Sent via my Verizon Samsung G4

OK, If you move your contracts to me, I will set your appts for you, scrub your cases and it will also cost 15% split. Now I split it because I will have an interest in your success....

My agents jump at this most of the time and after about 8 weeks of selling and writing 7-10 apps per week. They begin to add up the 15%.... and then start asking me to teach and practice phone calling so they can keep the split.......

My point is, agents make the best appointment setters.... Just learn how to do it the correct way and schedule consistent times to do it. Don't listen to anyone that tells you that there time is more valuable. That is BS.

Appt Setting is too valuable not to do it yourself. I have only seen Husband and Wife Teams that do it successfully. No employee will care as much about the interaction between the prospect and yourself more than the one who makes the commission....

The agent that does what the other agent does not want/like to do is the WINNER.

Alright old man...them be fightin' words. Lol. I completely disagree...dammit...maybe you are itchin' to argue today...lok

----------

I think your AP is low.... We avg about $820 per app for FE .... or about $68/mo

Mine is around this number

Back