Looking for an IMO for Life Insurance

Blackwave

I'm a fairly new life insurance agent that's looking for an IMO that specializes in Life Insurance. My main focus would be debt reduction/elimination for mortgage, credit cards, student loans, and the like. I've been told having a solid mentor that provides proper training is key for a newbie.

Get your training separate from any IMO.

I recommend Jeremy Nason with Insurance Pro Shop to get your feet wet.
www.insuranceproshop.com

They have an online members portal with tons of video training for $1 for the first 30 days, then $30/month:
[EXTERNAL LINK] - Improve Your Insurance Leads and Sales for $1.00!

Then, once you're trained and know what you're doing... you can go with ANY IMO you want because you aren't relying on them for your training.

Having a solid mentor is in fact quite important. They will provide you the necessary training and support to take are of your clients.

Not familiar with the company @DHK posted but its worth looking at, especially for $1.00

alot of people will say its better to take less commission and have a solid mentor who will train you, but if the program above provides that same training, it will allow for you to choose any IMO... as he pointed out.

Best of luck my friend!

I never this would come out of my mouth, but an option to consider might be to go with a company that has a training program for new agents. You can go independent after getting training.

Back