LOOKING FOR IMO OR BGA

yeyajo

Good Day !!

Im new to this forum, however I have been licensed for over some years Im looking forward to keep working with great carriers and would like to continue offering the life products I had term, iul, whole life.

I have been part of a FMO agency where there is a good amount of top A carriers but most of the time agents are appointed with 3 -5 only using 1 - 3 also just find out about been captive agents, where main focus is on recruiting there is also product trainig as well but most of my training & knowledge its been by contacting the carriers direclty not by the uplines,

About the recruiting part I did not had a problem TO RECRUIT as I was able to build a team got them licensed but most of them did not stick in business "the koolaid is gone " so its time to for me to be indepentent and keep building my business & be my own brand, as doinng my research I been told that trough this industry its required to be part of an IMO or FMO to work wirh majority of the carriers

Some aspects I am looking for the company to considered parter up are :to have a good (fair) compensation contract, to be move by integrity , be ethical and most important focus on doing the rigth thing for the client

ANY RECOMENDATIONS AND FEED BACK OF IMO WOULD BE TRULY APPRECIATED

It's about training, field support, who your manager is, fair comp and open release to me. New agents don't know what they don't know, the right questions to ask and that there's a lot of people who make a lot of promises they can't or don't intend to keep. Read @Rearden reviews. Great training on what to look for.

Dave (@Rearden ) will verify this, but recruiting, training, etc is a wash-rinse-repeat process. I have done this before (different market segment).

Pareto's law is in play.

20% of your downline will generate 80% of your production.

The difference in doing it for yourself vs someone else is YOU own everything.

Nothing else changes.

Depends of a lot of different things. It all comes down to taking responsibility for your own business. Are you just starting out. Solo agent or have a downline, things like that. Ask your self, does this IMO have enough resources for my agents I bring on. One place might have a high comp but that is it, nothing else, other place might have free lead programs, and another all the tech your agents need. You have to find of piece it together and decide what going to work for your business. For me having the release is the most important. You do not want to have to sit out from using one carrier for six months if they are a major carrier you think you might need at another IMO if you switch. This is your business and your customers as well. Do not let a IMO take those from you unless you are set on staying with them forever. It is one big math problem you have to create and solve for yourself. How much are leads, what's my comp, how can I call if I need help, do I have free insurtech or will I have to pay for it for me and my agents? @Rearden or David Duford has a great youtube channel that provides more info and help then most IMOs he always has a great IMO himself. He is a great resource in the industry. I suggest you watch all his video and just with that you will have a 95% advantage over other agents.

Depends of a lot of different things. It all comes down to taking responsibility for your own business. Are you just starting out. Solo agent or have a downline, things like that. Ask your self, does this IMO have enough resources for my agents I bring on. One place might have a high comp but that is it, nothing else, other place might have free lead programs, and another all the tech your agents need. You have to find of piece it together and decide what going to work for your business. For me having the release is the most important. You do not want to have to sit out from using one carrier for six months if they are a major carrier you think you might need at another IMO if you switch. This is your business and your customers as well. Do not let a IMO take those from you unless you are set on staying with them forever. It is one big math problem you have to create and solve for yourself. How much are leads, what's my comp, how can I call if I need help, do I have free insurtech or will I have to pay for it for me and my agents? @Rearden or David Duford has a great youtube channel that provides more info and help then most IMOs he always has a great IMO himself. He is a great resource in the industry. I suggest you watch all his video and just with that you will have a 95% advantage over other agents.
Are you related to myinsurebiz? :err:

Back