• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

LTC FMO's

insurgal81

Expert
Who is everyone using for LTC FMO's these days? I sold LTC in the past but definitely need guidance from a FMO. I am OK with street level commission. Or, is it best to go direct? I am looking at Mutual of Omaha, Thrivent, One America, Lincoln and NGL.

I was just quote 65% level for Mutual of Omaha in Illinois? I was told street level is 72% from a friend? Can anyone confirm this?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Mutual doesn't really call any level "street", but yes, the 72.5% is the level that we and most IMOs give on that.

Guess you are greedy.

Couldn’t have said it better . I need no fmo for anything but a contract . I’ll be dammed if I don’t reduce his overide to the max . He makes free money off me . I don’t care about his risk with other agents . I’m risk free .

Guess you are greedy.

Wow...guess you don't know me!

For your information, 85% is the top for MoO's LTC. That is Level 15. 80% is level 14 and I promise you that they don't hand that out willy nilly. I doubt very seriously that you even have that level!

Back