Ltc Insurance Question

And what kind of person do you think I am?

You have zero credibility with me. You have dodged every direct question.

I am not the spokesperson and not an official speaking on their behalf.

Then don't post like you are. To me you have a bias. You have no credibility. But then funny how another LTCFP employee just posted about the leads.

Come on man, do you think we are stupid?

That will allow the forum participants to see what kind of lead costs you are running. That in turn will qualify your statements on how LTCFP offers horrible deal for new and/or experienced agents.

You are free to offer math that does work. This is my opinion.

Why are failed agents showing up on here if the training was so great?

----------

The 35% commission is for leads provided by the company. That does not apply to agent generated business such as referrals and agent purchased leads.
There is no vesting period for renewals for experienced producers.

What is the compensation for agent generated business?

Do you know LTCi4sure?

The compensation for agent generated business for experienced producers is 60/6/4

I sent a private message to LTCi4sure to see if I know him/her but I haven't heard back yet.

You have zero credibility with me.
The feeling is mutual.

You have dodged every direct question.
I offered you the best answer I got. Not good enough? Ask LTCFP employee that posts here.

To me you have a bias. You have no credibility.
And you don't have a bias and do have credibility?

Come on man, do you think we are stupid?
Not sure about "we" ... but I would leave this question in the air.

You are free to offer math that does work. This is my opinion.
Why bother? You are the one piling on LTCFP with bias like no other, without offering any sort of math.

Why are failed agents showing up on here if the training was so great?
Key words: failed agents. Successful ones are busy working.

The compensation for agent generated business for experienced producers is 60/6/4

I sent a private message to LTCi4sure to see if I know him/her but I haven't heard back yet.

OK that is very low.

I do appreciate the fact that you were open and honest Irena.

Last edited:
Agencies such as LTCFP which provide training, national account opportunities and home office support such as marketing, licensing etc have many costs that need to be covered which you wouldn't have as an independent producer.
I would also like to point out that LTCFP is a partnership. The company shares profits. Any agent who places over 100K per year in premiums receives share grants and participates in the profit sharing.

Agencies such as LTCFP which provide training, national account opportunities and home office support such as marketing, licensing etc have many costs that need to be covered which you wouldn't have as an independent producer.

I understand. This is why I prefer to be independent. I don't value those things that highly to give up so much compensation for them.

I thought marketing was paid for by the agents.

Licensing is minimal.

I would also like to point out that LTCFP is a partnership. The company shares profits. Any agent who places over 100K per year in premiums receives share grants and participates in the profit sharing.

How much are the share grants or profit sharing for 100K in production?

I understand. This is why I prefer to be independent. I don't value those things that highly to give up so much compensation for them.
Key words: "I prefer". What may be true for you - is not necessarily true for someone else. I was trying to ascertain this point all along.

Let's. Start with yourself, post what your lead costs look like. How much do you invest into leads, how much business do you generate. What is the total volume on an annual basis, etc.

Okay, let's say an agent places $500,000 of LTC premium in a year. Let's also say the agent has no lead generation costs. Is this hypothetical agent a candidate for joining an organization such as LTCFP. How much would this agent earn in income if $500,000 is placed?

Okay, let's say an agent places $500,000 of LTC premium in a year. Let's also say the agent has no lead generation costs. Is this hypothetical agent a candidate for joining an organization such as LTCFP. How much would this agent earn in income if $500,000 is placed?

Awesome! You got 0 lead cost! all free leads! Nirvana has been achieved! Why would this hypothetical agent want to join LTCFP again? Just to show them?

Awesome! You got 0 lead cost! all free leads! Nirvana has been achieved! Why would this hypothetical agent want to join LTCFP again? Just to show them?

Yes, I have 0 lead costs. Many agents fit this profile. CALTC also has 0 lead costs I imagine too.

However, I thought you stated experienced agents also join LTCFP and because it is a Partnership the agents share in each other's profits.

So, again...an agent places $500,000 in premium. LTCFP pays 60%, correct, because it is all self generated business and no training is required. What I would like to know is how much is the agent's partnership dividend at the end of year 1 for being a partner and contributing $500,000 to LTCFP?

Irena, can you assist with a firm answer?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back