LTC Marketing

Yes. And my apologies I will be more clean on who I target.

It can be said that a demographic of people 25-50 will check there email's more frequently than people over the age of 50. With long term care, it is more beneficial for my clients when they can get clients under the age of 30. Although the monthly rates will be lower, it keeps the residuals coming in for many more years.

So yes, the younger your prospect is, the better you chances are of having them sign of for LTC because the price is lower. I have found it is easier to get a twenty-something started on a plan if the price is low as opposed to marketing to 50-60+ where the annual price is much higher. You can get them to sign up and have them on a recurring payment system for many years.

----------

Only someone who does not sell LTC insurance would make such a ridiculous statement.

We get enough bad advice from "LTCi sales trainers" who never sell LTC insurance (or they haven't in years), but they are eager to hawk their "sales training materials".

We don't need more bad advice from someone who just builds websites and doesn't sell LTCi.

Only someone who does not sell LTC insurance would make such a ridiculous statement.

We get enough bad advice from "LTCi sales trainers" who never sell LTC insurance (or they haven't in years), but they are eager to hawk their "sales training materials".

We don't need more bad advice from someone who just builds websites and doesn't sell LTCi.

Amen, Scott! Absolutely ridiculous statement.

Yes. And my apologies I will be more clean on who I target.

It can be said that a demographic of people 25-50 will check there email's more frequently than people over the age of 50. With long term care, it is more beneficial for my clients when they can get clients under the age of 30. Although the monthly rates will be lower, it keeps the residuals coming in for many more years.

I guess you learn something new everyday. Can't say I've ever heard any agent say anything close to this.

Back