Major Players in Final Expense,your Opinion

I was tired of the company I was using, so I decided to use RNA this last week for the first time.

3 apps turned in on Monday. 1 approved and paid Tuesday, 1 approved and paid Wednesday (today), and the third one needed a SS# for the owner of the policy that I didn't collect. They emailed me asking for the info. She emailed me back after I got her the info and said it will be approved in the morning on Thursday. Awesome service right off the bat!

I emailed the gal back and thanked her and told her I was impressed with her great communication. She said thanks for the compliment, and just fax the apps to her from now on and she would take care of me.

Really? My other company took 5-10days to approve and then only get paid on Fridays. Hell with that! So far I'm way happy with RNA!

Fetum, RNA should put you on their testimonial tape, that goes a lot further than anything else you hear about them.

Settlers, RNA, Monumental, Foresters are all good. But no other company is like Lincoln Heritage.

Fetum, RNA should put you on their testimonial tape, that goes a lot further than anything else you hear about them.

Not so. I have been using RNA as my "go to" company for two years now and I always sing their praises. They have their funny ways sometimes and I'm in a bit of a spat with them now, but, overall, nobody comes close to agent and member benefits and their pricing is about as good as it gets. Especially on the Royal Prime. That is unbeatable.

On their SIWL, the only area where they are major players on pricing is for male smokers over the age of 60.

I will also give props to Americo now. Since they came out with new pricing and changing their underwriting, they have been a pleasure to work with lately

I use Foresters some, but, I really don't like them. American Continental has become my second favorite.

I don't even use AmAm or UHL anymore. I still have them, but, they are in the trunk of the car. I would only got get one of them if there was special case and I can't remember the last time that happened. I believe it might have been in Oct. and I needed a direct monthly bill. I used AmAm for that.

Yes jd I've noticed that you also speak very highly of RNA.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Newby, speaking of Lincoln Heritage, what did you girls do with the insurance man? Did he hook up with Jimmer?

Last edited:
Yes jd I've noticed that you also speak very highly of RNA.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Newby, speaking of Lincoln Heritage, what did you girls do with the insurance man? Did he hook up with Jimmer?

He is busy selling over the phone...

He's busy enjoying his Can O'Spam he won as spammer of the year.

Rick
Boy that sounds good, some fried spam, mayo, fresh bread. My wife would kill me, I'll have to fry a pound of bacon to get the smell out of the house!

Back