MAPD Commissions Question

I was saying "not bad" because they are fronting all my leads....mailers and preset appt.

Are you getting your current commissions advanced? or as earned?

There comes a point when getting your leads paid for is costing you money. You could probably spend $400-500 month on your own leads and make double the commission. After 2-3 sales the extra money you make off each app pays for your leads that month.

I take advanced now because my residuals aren't high enough to pay for my living expenses. I went independent last year and I'm hoping by the middle of next year I can start taking some commissions as earned.

I was saying "not bad" because they are fronting all my leads....mailers and preset appt.

Are you getting your current commissions advanced? or as earned?

I thought all MAPD commissions on new business were advanced at the one year rate. At least that is how my experience has been. Renewals of course are as earned. Med supps are a different animal all together

I thought all MAPD commissions on new business were advanced at the one year rate. At least that is how my experience has been. Renewals of course are as earned. Med supps are a different animal all together

Yeah, that may be true. I did just get an email from Universal Healthcare saying that they are only going to advance 9 months commissions on MAPD plans. I don't mind this at all. Get my residuals faster

well I haven't though I haven't used them much. I can't seem to get my supplies from the FMO so screw them. There are other companies. Also, Universal is dropping Silver Sneakers from their plans, according to their last agent test.

How do they get away with that? SS is published in their enrollment kits under value added. Their paperwork is endless too.

Latest posts

Back