Math Doesn't Lie

Tom, I'm curious about a few things I hope you can illuminate.

It's a well known fact that the frequent posters of this forum, myself included, do not like get rich quick schemes involving insurance sales. I have no problem admitting that selling insurance in itself is a form of MLM, but that is not what this post is about.

I commend you for thinking outside the box and devising various marketing-business ideas. What I don't understand is why you continually post your ideas on the board knowing full well that you will meet much resistance?????

From a business sense, wouldn't it make more sense to align yourself with trusted friends and/or mentors and keep your possible business decisions private AND THEN release it full force!!!!!

I've met some great people on this forum I respect a great deal, while others, like Rick, who insists on sending me pictures of himself, need to tone it down a bit :)

Joking aside, what is it specifically you wish to gain from discussing your numerous goals on this forum? Is it money? Fame? Drama? Positive/Negative Feedback.

Personally, I don't like the fact that you recruit people to become part-time MLM insurance peddlers. From a business standpoint, I love it!!!!!

If a person enters this field in the search to become a part-time multi-millionaire they need to have a come to Jesus moment about what their values and ideals are....

While many here are protesting, is not the insurance industry built much like a MLM company? You have IMO's, MGA's, Ga's, agents and so on with everyone working towards earning more and if they like overriding & training others.

In MLM the marketing plans are there on the web sites for all to see. In insurance it's all learn as you go. What a mess!

Yes, I have earned over 100K gross in MLM previously.

Hopefully the day will come when insurance will be as kind.

And yet, many here seem to go nuts when someone comes up with a concept a little different than they are used to.

It's all marketing.

Just my 2 cents.

#1 - So, the only way you get a true 100pct is if you 'qualify' for the bonus and share in the pct you didn't pay to other agents who didn't qualify for the bonus?

#2 -I get over 100pct from everyone I write and I have no qualification terms.

#3 - I also don't have to figure complicated and unnecessary matrices to get to my commission checks. . .

#4 - I think your intentions are good, at least in your own mind, but these complicated compensation structures are just smoke and mirrors to make sure you get compensated.

1) If an agent doesn't "qualify" - they don't deserve the Bonuses and the Matching Check Bonuses. It's not hard to qualify - personally produce $100 CMP in a week (averaged).

2) Good for you - congrats. However - you are solely dependent upon your personal efforts to survive. This isn't why our Compensation Plan was developed. We are in the Team Building business and we strive to enjoy the efforts of others we recruit and manage. Nothing wrong with your way - it's just not our way.

3) Neither do we. It's all automated.

4) I only get compensated if I build and sell just like everyone else. The only compensation I earn that is any different than anyone else - is I over-ride everyone . . .

#1 - All anyone has to do is read the last post and they can readily see Primerica written all over it, but, like I say, without as good of compensation.

#2 - Yes, the math doesn't lie, but you are looking at it from how much you can stick in your pocket, and that from the ignorance of others.

#3 - No wonder you only want "part-timers", most of them wouldn't know if they are getting ripped off, all you are promoting is "how many you can hire" so you can make money off them, then they'll hire and you make money there too! We'll all get rich!!!

1) We pay out 100% of all the commissions that are paid to us by the Carriers. There isn't another Networking / MLM that pays out 100% of their revenue - I assure you . . .

2) Wrong! I only make money if my Teams sell product - nothing more - nothing less. We charge don't charge fees to join our program. The only revenues are earned commissions. So - saying crap just to hear yourself talk - please try to be factual.

3) Nobody is getting "ripped off" . . . When solicit people to become agents with our company. We show them an Indy Program.

We also show them the Team Leader Program. They'll make less on personal sales - but they will make a fortune on Team sales if they build it and manage it!

Everything is upfront. Nobody is scammed. Nobody gets ripped off. It's actually pretty simple just normally a person's ignorance prevents them from seeing the bigger picture.

Simple Issue Whole Life, now that is cutting edge insurance planning. Your product will stay on the books only until a professional agent explains to the client what they bought. I love coming across clients that bought this product.

Millions of $$'s in Simple Issue Whole Life premiums are collected every month by America's carriers. If it didn't have a place - I doubt it would exist.

#1 - It's a well known fact that the frequent posters of this forum, myself included, do not like get rich quick schemes involving insurance sales. I have no problem admitting that selling insurance in itself is a form of MLM, but that is not what this post is about.

#2 - I commend you for thinking outside the box and devising various marketing-business ideas. What I don't understand is why you continually post your ideas on the board knowing full well that you will meet much resistance?????

#3 - From a business sense, wouldn't it make more sense to align yourself with trusted friends and/or mentors and keep your possible business decisions private AND THEN release it full force!!!!!

#4 - Joking aside, what is it specifically you wish to gain from discussing your numerous goals on this forum? Is it money? Fame? Drama? Positive/Negative Feedback.

#5 - If a person enters this field in the search to become a part-time multi-millionaire they need to have a come to Jesus moment about what their values and ideals are....

1) I'm not promoting a "Get Rich Scheme". I've created a marketing system that shows people how to "leverage" their time and build a Team of agents. Then - teach these agents how to each market a nominal $100 CMP each week!

2) I receive much advice from this forum - some good - some bad - some great . . .

3) From a business sense we're doing just fine the way we are promoting the program. This forum rocks! We are in Full Force, as you say, come Monday morning.

4) Yes - all the above.

5) There may not be any millionaires spawned from this program - but I envision the majority of agents will be happy with $2k to $5k a week. $250k a year is a reachable goal for someone that is willing to build and sell . . .

#1 - While many here are protesting, is not the insurance industry built much like a MLM company? You have IMO's, MGA's, Ga's, agents and so on with everyone working towards earning more and if they like overriding & training others.

#2 - Yes, I have earned over 100K gross in MLM previously.

1) True That . . .

2) Congrats! It's not as hard as people make it seem to be. The ones that want it enough - go do it! The rest just watch the opportunity slip away.

A favorite quote of mine by John D Rockerfeller is:

" I do not think that there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind, as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature. " JDR

Tom

Last edited:
"It's all marketing."

Yup. That's why I wonder why it isn't in the insurance offers section with everybody else's stuff. That actually might make it seem a bit more creditible rather than this Tom Sawyer/Huck Finn paint my fence Bs....

Know what I mean Tom?

"It's all marketing."

Yup. That's why I wonder why it isn't in the insurance offers section with everybody else's stuff.

Actually Gilmore - this is what the Section Description says:

General Insurance Agent Discussions » Are you an insurance professional looking to share or receive some advice on insurance?
» Are you thinking about becoming a new agent?
» Are you thinking about going independent on insurance?
» Are you just looking for marketing, product, strategy, or general advice?
» Post your questions and share your answers here.

So - since I'm not really "offering" anything - I'm "sharing" my thoughts and concept imaginations - I believe it is posted correctly. If not - I'm sure a Moderator will move it if they feel that their infinite wisdom is needed.

In all reality - anyone can do what we are doing. I'm offering advice on an easy way to make it happen . . .

Tom

Sorry I have to ask the question - WHO IN THE WORLD BUYS WHOLE LIFE? LOL...

Just based on my personal numbers - 1 out of every 6th lead I work.

But - sales must be in the hundreds of thousands of clients and Billions of Premium $$'s. I mean look at the number of carriers underwriting it and look at the number of agents selling it.

In my opinion - it has it's place. If someone is young enough or healthy enough - they can supplement a WL deal with a large face Term with ROP for greater coverage. Once they're older - at least they will know the burial is taken care of. That in itself is "Peace Of Mind" for the entire family.

Tom

In my opinion - it has it's place. If someone is young enough or healthy enough - they can supplement a WL deal with a large face Term with ROP for greater coverage. Once they're older - at least they will know the burial is taken care of. That in itself is "Peace Of Mind" for the entire family.

Tom

Guess all that cash from the ROP wouldn't give the family enough "peace of mind" to pay for the funeral. That extra $15,000 probably helps them a lot more than the extra $100,000 of term.

While you might understand marketing (doubtful), you don't understand the value of insurance.

Rick

Rick -

You really should get on your knees and pray that God has mercy on you in heaven. I read somewhere He hates smartasses!

I'm not really having a hard time showing my clients "value" in Whole Life. Most don't understand Term and desire the permanent protection.

We have an Agent inhouse that handles all the Term, CI, AD&D stuff in case a client "has" to have it - but, we focus on selling just the Simple Issue WL. So far - so good!

Tom

Back