Medicare Advantage Plans far superior to Original Medicare

FWIW, I have several folks on ignore and know perfectly well how it works. However, it is a waste of my time to engage in verbal volley with a person who cannot discuss or debate a topic base on merit and present their view in a civilized manner.

Now you are going back into the ignore section until you have something that is worthy of a response.

I could care less whether you ignore me or not kid...

Look your little snide comments towards others that don't see this industry the way you THINK all should, is absolutely absurd.

"Wag more Bark Less"

Any chance we'll see you in their next dancing video?

Maybe if we start a write-in campaign ... I'm in.
My vote's yes for Chaz to dance in the next Gordon dance video. I'd like to see him wear that orange leisure suit he used to have in his avatar in the video. :yes:

71hzfV5wtGL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

Sparky is regressing to the time where he was the schoolyard bully, called everyone "punk", and challenged them to meet him after school.

Sparky is regressing to the time where he was the schoolyard bully, called everyone "punk", and challenged them to meet him after school.
I seriously doubt that sparky was ever a school yard bully. Probably went out the other door after school.

I liked it when his sidekick called me little. Since when is 6-4 and 300# little.

Back