Medicare Advantage Plans far superior to Original Medicare

Wow, I had you pegged perfectly. Exactly what I pictured you to look like. Somarco - Polo. Somarco - Polo. I bet you two are cute together.
Is that it?

My 8 yr old grand daughter has better come backs than that. Maybe I can get her to help you out.

Is that it?

My 8 yr old grand daughter has better come backs than that. Maybe I can get her to help you out.

As you text Somarco to help think of something clever to say bc you have never thought of anything yourself. Time to be a big girl and think for yourself.

For all you Frick and Fracks please give your clients their options. Do not use scare tactics in order to sell your product.

When presenting Medicare it's important to be transparent and informative about the options, benefits, and limitations. This includes explaining the various options available and how they differ from each other.

Using scare tactics or creating a sense of urgency to pressure customers into making a purchase can be unethical and ultimately damaging to your client. Instead, focus on building trust with your customers by being honest and straightforward.

Those of us that are providing clear and honest information, that allow our clients to make informed decisions based on their needs and preferences are doing the right thing.

Justify it anyway you want, but honestly and a true picture of what medicare options are available is the right way.

Get out of the dark ages and come to the light.

I hope you're both better at selling insurance than you are at sarcasm. Two of the worst forum trolls I've ever seen.

I’m just playing with you. I’m actually a pretty nice guy and get along with everyone as I’m sure you are too. Can’t wait til I have Grandchildren, heard it’s possibly the best time of a person’s life.

I’m just playing with you. I’m actually a pretty nice guy and get along with everyone as I’m sure you are too. Can’t wait til I have Grandchildren, heard it’s possibly the best time of a person’s life.
The best part about grandkids is that you can send them home when they get on your nerves. I've got four. From 22 down to 8 yr old twins. The 8 yr olds will take your lunch money ... and mine.

Back