Medicare and FE Experience--WHERE Do I Go for LTC?

N

NunyaBidnit

I have done pretty well with Medicare and associated products and Final Expense. But I know nothing about LTC---is it growing? Is it better to contract direct or via an IMO? Which ones?

I have a friend with my Medicare firm that swears by Genworth LTC--have not looked into it yet, would like to get the feedback from here first,

Is this a good and growing market? IMO or direct? Which one?

THANKS FOLKS!!!!

I have done pretty well with Medicare and associated products and Final Expense. But I know nothing about LTC---is it growing? Is it better to contract direct or via an IMO? Which ones?

I have a friend with my Medicare firm that swears by Genworth LTC--have not looked into it yet, would like to get the feedback from here first,

THANKS FOLKS!!!!

Depends on your State. Options are limited in CA, FL, NY and Texas due to the LTCi regulations and lack of STCi products.

Give me a call and I can give you the skinny.

THANKS FOLKS!!!!

Find a good partner and refer the business. You have more than enough to keep you busy with Medicare and final expense, that you don't need to tackle long term care.

Find a good partner and refer the business. You have more than enough to keep you busy with Medicare and final expense, that you don't need to tackle long term care.

Wow THANKS Jimmy--I dont recall you reviewing my tax returns, but thank you for the pointless reply

THANKS FOLKS!!!!

Genworth is good, especially for married couples.
Single coverage can be more competitive among carriers. MoO and Trans both have good policies.

You will have to go through an IMO for most of the carriers. So find one with good LTCI support and let them help. Pinney (who is known for term life) actually has good LTCI support. Plus a LTCI quoter for agents through their website.

Back