Medicare and FE Experience--WHERE Do I Go for LTC?

You must go through an IMO.

I would say it is not growing, but getting harder. This will vary by state, IMO.

In my area clients are much more receptive to speak about LTCI than they were a few years ago. I have even had clients & prospects bring it up multiple times this year.

So while the LTCI products that are out there have reduced. Imo the interest from consumers has increased.

jmo

In my area clients are much more receptive to speak about LTCI than they were a few years ago. I have even had clients & prospects bring it up multiple times this year.

So while the LTCI products that are out there have reduced. Imo the interest from consumers has increased.

jmo

I agree interest is still there. The products can be an issue, IMO.

Last edited:
Although the responses are great, the guy posing the question also posted that he 1) can't get contracted with EFES and 2) wanted to know who the best IMOs are for FE.

This is a guy who states he has lots of experience with FE in this thread and wants to know about LTC.

I suspect the answered are moot as respects the original poster.

Rick

Wow THANKS Jimmy--I dont recall you reviewing my tax returns, but thank you for the pointless reply

Just trying to save you some heartache, as it is a pretty steep learning curve and quite a different process than the other products you said you have been selling. If I offended you in some way, send me your address so I can mail off some kleenex stat. Good luck either way.:yes::yes:

Genworth is good, especially for married couples.
Single coverage can be more competitive among carriers. MoO and Trans both have good policies.

You will have to go through an IMO for most of the carriers. So find one with good LTCI support and let them help. Pinney (who is known for term life) actually has good LTCI support. Plus a LTCI quoter for agents through their website.

Mass Mutual and New York Life are good companies that you should definitely have as well.

Back