Medicare Training

What's the issue if any with Westfall?

Where to start.................:err:

Besides being a pompous, "thinks he knows it all", "thinks he's better than everybody else", membership pimpin', cry baby hypocrite, liar, snake, cheat, did I mention liar, full of himself, gives himself Thumbs Ups, refers to himself in 3rd party, uses the Forum for his benefit and when agents try to do the same goes crying to his upline and gives out my f*cking phone # so his upline could call me and complain to me MOFO.....I can't think of any issues I would have with Westfall.:biggrin:

There's probably more, that's just off the top of my head.:laugh:

The one positive I can say is that he did give me a Med Supp release when I told him I was moving my contract.....after a bit of whining and trying to convince me of his value(and continued trying to convince me of his value AFTER I had my release...LOL). I think he's got a lot of gall not giving Ben a release!

Last edited:
If it doesn't go Westfalls way, he throws a two year old temper tantrum.

That is an amazingly excellent description of my experience with the Westfall organization from the perspective of a potential med supp customer.

The rest of my life is too short to deliberately seek out more of that type of treatment or to ask someone to train me to treat others that way.

That is an amazingly excellent description of my experience with the Westfall organization from the perspective of a potential med supp customer.

The rest of my life is too short to deliberately seek out more of that type of treatment or to ask someone to train me to treat others that way.

I'm glad you spoke up about that LD. I wanted to throw that in too, but it wasn't my place. More of that obnoxious attitude I was referring to.:yes:

I'm glad you spoke up about that LD. I wanted to throw that in too, but it wasn't my place. More of that obnoxious attitude I was referring to.:yes:

He sent me an email and said "I have 5 full days every week with nothing to do, do you want me to use that time and my marketing skills against you?"

^^^^^that's the type of person he is.

My dealings was completely opposite. Also know another agent personally that saw the same thing.

If it doesn't go Westfalls way, he throws a two year old temper tantrum. I can forward you the emails JD and I promise you'll have a different opinion.

----------

Also you're ok with someone that doesn't release? I'm still not released and he even said on here he was not going to release me. He terminated me that way I'd have to wait the 6 months out.

And keep in mind we exchanged 2 to 3 private messages about central united, he sent the link, I completed it and that was the only conversation except when my link was broken and I told him.

So not like I asked for access to the training site, training help, NOTHING! Just a contract and found out he lied, so I simply asked for a release. He went off blasting how FE agents are nothing but lazy, entitled babies. Then said he would NOT release me.

New agents beware.....he is not the golden child he tries to portray on here.

And that's exactly why he terminated you instead of releasing you. He knew exactly what he was doing to you. I'm sure he would say he didn't know, but I wouldn't buy that malarky for an instant!

He sent me an email and said "I have 5 full days every week with nothing to do, do you want me to use that time and my marketing skills against you?"

^^^^^that's the type of person he is.

Did you call CUL to see if there's anything you can do besides wait? It does not compute that you should have to wait.

If an upline doesn't release you, you have to wait. Only piece of marketers don't release.

He said he terminated me so he wouldn't be associated with me....wouldn't a release do the same thing?

Ben, I'd call CUL and ask them. Call Phil and see. I'd think that by having you terminated, that's the same as releasing you. You're no longer under the p*ick. The p*ick was just trying to put a blemish on your name and show that he was in control. It might be that it's up to the FMO to "take a chance on you", even though the great and mighty p*ick Westfall had you terminated.

He's such a liar and a Drama Queen. I wouldn't believe a f*cking thing he tells you. Like I showed you, he makes stuff up. Go straight to CUL and see what they say.:yes:

Ben, I'd call CUL and ask them. Call Phil and see. I'd think that by having you terminated, that's the same as releasing you. You're no longer under the p*ick. The p*ick was just trying to put a blemish on your name and show that he was in control. It might be that it's up to the FMO to "take a chance on you", even though the great and mighty p*ick Westfall had you terminated.

He's such a liar and a Drama Queen. I wouldn't believe a f*cking thing he tells you. Like I showed you, he makes stuff up. Go straight to CUL and see what they say.:yes:

Looks like the Senior Forum has overtaken the FE Forum in entertainment value....

Back