MediCaretaker.com Domain Name

VaDwayne

Guru
1000 Post Club
I purchased this domain name for $1.99 last night, just for kicks and giggles. I don't have a need for it so I'm going to put it on the market for $1 billion. If it sells, I'm going to take the money and run for president of these here United States of America. I will run as a Pity Party candidate.

Seriously, I didn't think about how the domain can be construed until I spent my $1.99. It can be:

1. MediCaretaker.com or,
2.MedicareTAKER.com

lol

Due to #2, I'm going to drop my price to $1 million. Maybe I can win Virginia!:D

Since anyone can place an offer, I also have a few domains for sale and I won't pretend they're worth $1M.

But since there is no longer an offers section, I have www.fex101.com for sale. Maybe someone that has illegal avatar leads and training after limited experience would want to buy it.

Rick

Since anyone can place an offer, I also have a few domains for sale and I won't pretend they're worth $1M.

But since there is no longer an offers section, I have www.fex101.com for sale. Maybe someone that has illegal avatar leads and training after limited experience would want to buy it.

Rick

Will you take $1.98 for it? I would love to place it in my portfolio, and the fact that it belonged to one of my hero's makes it even more attractive.

Back