• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Medigap Policies Face New Federal Nondiscrimination Rule

Do you think @somarco is a liberal? Lol
Not completely.
But to advocate for anything less than a complete phase-out of Medicare is a liberal position.

As far as I can tell, Somarco is a typical baby boomer conservative. They think they want small government.

Truth is they want cheap government.

advocate for anything less than a complete phase-out of Medicare is a liberal position.

The exact opposite is true. Phasing out Medicare means Medicare-For-All. And if you mean phasing out Original Medicare then you need to pull your head out of the sand. MA is the one that's imploding. Not OM.

advocate for anything less than a complete phase-out of Medicare is a liberal position.

The exact opposite is true. Phasing out Medicare means Medicare-For-All. And if you mean phasing out Original Medicare then you need to pull your head out of the sand. MA is the one that's imploding. Not OM.
Phasing out Medicare means getting government out of the healthcare.

Medicare for all would be advocating for more Medicare.

You are thinking wrong.

Or maybe not at all.

Especially since you brought in you old MA vs Medigap position. Seems you run back to you standby positions. And idiotic pointless arguments

Learn to think.

Get government out of your life. Get rid of government healthcare.
That is what phase out Medicare means. Abolish CMS.

Phasing out Medicare means getting government out of the healthcare.

Medicare for all would be advocating for more Medicare.

You are thinking wrong.

Or maybe not at all.

Especially since you brought in you old MA be Medigap position. Seems you run back to you standby positions. And idiotic pointless arguments

Learn to think.

Get government out of your life. Get rid of government healthcare.
That is what phase out Medicare means. Abolish CMS.
I'm thinking just fine. And I'm pretty sure I've forgotten more about Medicare that your wormy little ass knows. (I've seen your picture)

But by all means keep it up. I think it's funny as shit.

Back