Medigap Policies Face New Federal Nondiscrimination Rule

I tried to be nice and say there both shit and here you come to a dictator and a man who tried to overthrow the us govt’s side . For god sake his own vice president calls him the scum of the earth . He wants to abolish the Fed and set interest rates himself . Him and Putin will be drinking vodka together . The only thing I like Trump for is his putting a stop to is trying to stop this migration train . Although he’ll fail .Outside shooting them on the border or having Mexico doing that almost impossible to do . People willing to die to get here .

I did not deny the things you said about Trump but to call one a liar and ignore the lies of the other disingenuous. I do didagree with Trump trying to overthrow the govrrnment. He did not do anything that Gore didn't do when iqt comes to trying to "find" votes. He did not encourage the riot Jan 6. In fact he told them to go to the capitol building peaceably but the media never replays that part. Had he succeeded in having a separate set of electors being sent fron GA or some other state, that would not be the first time that happened. Study the 1876 election and see the shenanigans led by Democrats that took place then. It is time the anti Trumpers set themselves to beating him at the ballot box. It is a shame how the Dems have weaponized the justice dept because now it will be done by whoever is in power. Trump didn't go after Clinton despict his capaign retoric og "Lock her up". I am not sure he would act the same if he wins this time.

I know of an insurance agent who is a quasi-influencer and this person also gets $$$ for disability (VA) - probably makes over $1,000,000/year in overrides
She’s not getting a million a year. Not even close. I’d be shocked if she was getting 10% of that number.

She’s not getting a million a year. Not even close. I’d be shocked if she was getting 10% of that number.
Your dreaming sister and got zero concept of overrides in mapd . She’s at about $180 an app override and $6-$8 per month per policy on the back end . Her outfit does around 7000 apps a yr easy . She told me they did 3 k aep . 7k at $180 an app is over $1 mil just on first yr . She has around 400 agents writing aca . Agency’s doing heavy business get 100’s of k a yr in marketing money . If the laws didn’t change and I wanted to flip even 25% of my book this aep I could get an upfront check for $50-$75k . I know agents who have done it . Regional directors were passing out $25k alone . But things have changed . Let’s see if there’s overrides in 25 and if so what they are . I just got another $3 k non taxable money from Humana last week because I asked .

Well then, it must be true! I mean, if she said it, right?
I know what my friend makes .Total overides on me from fmo down were $140 k . Now probably $20 k of my $50 k marketing money was paid out of that . Whether she did that I have no idea . The road to 7 figs or many multiple 7 figs is recruiting. I’m sure any of the heavy recuiters on here will agree with me

The concept of agents contracting with talking heads as downline agents is interesting.

If it pays that well maybe it's worth considering.

I remember "pushing back" at one or two talking heads about 3 years ago, I said something as simple as "if you don't even have 1,000 clients of your own why would an agent contract under you?" And her reply was "do generals fight in battle or do they lead?"

:D

Last edited:
The concept of agents contracting with talking heads as downline agents is interesting.

If it pays that well maybe it's worth considering.

I remember "pushing back" at one or two talking heads about 3 years ago, I said something as simple as "if you don't even have 1,000 clients of your own why would an agent contract under you?" And her reply was "do generals fight in battle or do they lead?"

:D

Maybe the correct words are “ it paid that well” . Irregardless if some type of overrides continue I’ll be shocked if there not cut substantially . How can a carrier justify cutting members benefits big and paying the same outrageous 50-80% overrides ?

Last edited:
Back