Medigap Policies Face New Federal Nondiscrimination Rule

So I wast this HCSC thing a few weeks ago and they brought in their head lobbyist. Most interesting thing he said was that Republicans are pro MAPD and Dems are anti MAPD. Guy next to me from Oklahoma ( Somarco's age, politics and background ;) ) asked him to repeat it because we both thought he misspoke. Nope. Then he asked how many die hard Republicans buy MAPD and laughed.

1. Who the heck knows what they are talking about.
2. Plan A only states for U65?
3. One rate for every from age 65-100
4. Unisex rates? (Its fine for couples, but once again, single women and widows get screwed)
5. Again, who knows. How much more crap can they change for 1/1/25? Hunting for vodka.

So I wast this HCSC thing a few weeks ago and they brought in their head lobbyist. Most interesting thing he said was that Republicans are pro MAPD and Dems are anti MAPD. Guy next to me from Oklahoma ( Somarco's age, politics and background ;) ) asked him to repeat it because we both thought he misspoke. Nope. Then he asked how many die hard Republicans buy MAPD and laughed.

1. Who the heck knows what they are talking about.
2. Plan A only states for U65?
3. One rate for every from age 65-100
4. Unisex rates? (Its fine for couples, but once again, single women and widows get screwed)
5. Again, who knows. How much more crap can they change for 1/1/25? Hunting for vodka.
What is HCSC?
Repubs have ALWAYS been more pro-MAPD to my recollection. I remember reading that Sen Rounds (R- S Dakota) had sponsored a bill to prevent the agents’ burden of recording phone calls in 2022. In the Obama administration, it was widely touted that MAs were overcompensated. Sen Wyden (D-Ore) pretty much hates MED advantage. The list goes on.

Republicans are definitely pro-MAPD. They want private companies to provide their Medicare benefits rather than the govt. I thought that was a given.
Pubs are generally pro business and dems are pro gubment. Most dems don't think that we have enough brain waves to take care of ourselves.

Pubs are generally pro business and dems are pro gubment. Most dems don't think that we have enough brain waves to take care of ourselves.
I dare Trump to try to wean of 10 mil deadbeats with no jobs on Obamacare . The brother of my son’s girlfriend who has no job called me recently about Obamacare . Never connected with him . Yesterday his sister told me he’s in rebab facility for 30 days . The sucker jumped on Obama care and a week later hits them for $50k bill . It’s not sustainable but there will be riots if you pull them off

I dare Trump to try to wean of 10 mil deadbeats with no jobs on Obamacare . The brother of my son’s girlfriend who has no job called me recently about Obamacare . Never connected with him . Yesterday his sister told me he’s in rebab facility for 30 days . The sucker jumped on Obama care and a week later hits them for $50k bill . It’s not sustainable but there will be riots if you pull them off
If that's the case then let the shit show begin.

What is HCSC?
Repubs have ALWAYS been more pro-MAPD to my recollection. I remember reading that Sen Rounds (R- S Dakota) had sponsored a bill to prevent the agents’ burden of recording phone calls in 2022. In the Obama administration, it was widely touted that MAs were overcompensated. Sen Wyden (D-Ore) pretty much hates MED advantage. The list goes on.
Health Care Service Corporation
BCBS TX, Illinois, Oklahoma, Montana, New Mexico

The point is this: How many Republicans do you know that buy MAPD???

Health Care Service Corporation
BCBS TX, Illinois, Oklahoma, Montana, New Mexico

The point is this: How many Republicans do you know that buy MAPD???

Thanks. Is it a trick question? I don’t really ask them who they vote for. But, I’ve been in homes that were listening to Fox News.

Latest posts

Back