Medsupp market collapsing all around

Caveat, not an agent.

:idea:

Perhaps there is an upcoming OPPORTUNITY.

Agents selling PDP's can "Add On" a home health care product with the "free" supplementary prescription drug reimbursement benefit.

:1wink:

Just got notice that my Silac is going up 10%. It is a closed book of business so I was expecting more.
My dad’s 91 and his plan f with anthem is $606 a month . His pdp is over $100. He’s one of the few that can afford it . To this day I’ve never moved a med sup to mapd unless they called me from a referral and could not afford it

My dad’s 91 and his plan f with anthem is $606 a month . His pdp is over $100. He’s one of the few that can afford it . To this day I’ve never moved a med sup to mapd unless they called me from a referral and could not afford it
Why do you say few can afford it. Many can afford it but choose to spend their money on other things. Just like the under 65 folks who claim not to be ablevto afford health insurance.

Why do you say few can afford it. Many can afford it but choose to spend their money on other things. Just like the under 65 folks who claim not to be ablevto afford health insurance.
Rouse you were seriously looking at switching to mapd about 9 months ago as your premium for sup was denting you . Can you afford $700 a month ?

Rouse you were seriously looking at switching to mapd about 9 months ago as your premium for sup was denting you . Can you afford $700 a month ?
Yeah, but I did not switch. Mine is $500 now. Could probably pay $700 but don't want to. Actually, I was only considering switching for a month or so in order to exercise my GI right to go back to med supp in order to lower my premium. The reason I did not was my HHC agency was not in network.

Back