Medsupp market collapsing all around

Yeah, but I did not switch. Mine is $500 now. Could probably pay $700 but don't want to. Actually, I was only considering switching for a month or so in order to exercise my GI right to go back to med supp in order to lower my premium. The reason I did not was my HHC agency was not in network.
If you get to $700 a month that’s good . Means you lived at least 5 yrs more . If you get to $1000 that means you lived 10-12 yrs more

15% increases, 900 med supps, 4 calls so far. I'm not concerned and it seems my clients arent either. I guess people just accept bidenflation these days as a given
You’re not shopping your med sup clients in good health?You don’t try to move clients before the 6 yrs up ?

Best thing about Biden is that people aren't complaining about $23/mo increase on their med supps. They're kinda like "of course it did."
Inflation starting had nothing to do with Biden . Covid started all this and its worldwide now.Go back and read economic books for the last 100 yrs . The biggest fear any country to has is if the inflation genie is let out of the bottle . It’s so hard to put it back . Example you’re a painter and you go grocery shopping . The can of soup that was $2 is $3 this yr . Everything your buying prices up 20-50% . What’s the first thing you do? The next paint job you bid $5k last yr you now bid $7k to account for how much more you’re spending on everything . It becomes an Unstoppable vicious spiral of everyone raising prices time after to time trying to keep up with how much money they spend to live . It’s a self destructive cycle . The only way to stop this is to have a crushing recession were demand collapses . Once that happens prices will tank . Economy’s have cycles to to reset the bar and crush demand . We haven’t had a real Recession since 2008-2009. Covid was 3-4 months down har then massive stimulus made demand sky again .

Inflation starting had nothing to do with Biden . Covid started all this and its worldwide now.Go back and read economic books for the last 100 yrs . The biggest fear any country to has is if the inflation genie is let out of the bottle . It’s so hard to put it back . Example you’re a painter and you go grocery shopping . The can of soup that was $2 is $3 this yr . Everything your buying prices up 20-50% . What’s the first thing you do? The next paint job you bid $5k last yr you now bid $7k to account for how much more you’re spending on everything . It becomes an Unstoppable vicious spiral of everyone raising prices time after to time trying to keep up with how much money they spend to live . It’s a self destructive cycle . The only way to stop this is to have a crushing recession were demand collapses . Once that happens prices will tank . Economy’s have cycles to to reset the bar and crush demand . We haven’t had a real Recession since 2008-2009. Covid was 3-4 months down har then massive stimulus made demand sky again .
You don't think Biden's COVID policies had anything to do with the effects of COVID?

You don't think Biden's COVID policies had anything to do with the effects of COVID?
Trump started the stimulus giveaway . None of us knew how serious Covid was going to be . It wasn’t just the US that did this . Even if the us went about there business the rest of world shut down . It showed a massive weakness in demanding on foreign supply lines . It changed people’s attitudes about jobs . Nobody wanted to work in low paying service jobs anymore creating incredible shortages . It just exacerbated something that’s been going on for 10 yrs . Go ask 100 high school kids what they want to do after high school . Not even 3 of those kids will say they want to be a mechanic,welder , plumber or electrician. We have no kids that want to do skilled labor stuff so we have a massive shortage . Those wages have doubled . A ton ton air United costed $3900 installed 4 -5 yrs ago . Now quotes are in the $6500-$8 k area . Those techs that were making $15-$18 an hr demand $25-$30 an hr And get it . Go ask any type mechanic , plumber etc business owner . There having crazy time finding workers . My son got his house painted 2 weeks ago . Small house took 2 guys 2.5 days . He got 3 bids . Anywhere from $6500 to $9 k . 5 yrs ago could have got for $3 k easy .Everyone thinks Trumps going to fix everything. I laugh . He can’t stop mass migration outside shooting the migrants at the border . 10’s of millions willing to die to get here . Trump wants to end the fed and control rates . Try dropping rates here we’ll have hyper inflation and your $ will be confetti

Latest posts

Back