• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Mental Health Care + Medicare Advantage

I suggest anyone who has not read The Compound Effect written by Darren Hardy to do so. He explains what a waste of time it is to sit and read meaningless articles written by journalists or trade groups who have an agenda and spin it anyway they want to draw attention. He said he watches 0 news because 99% of all news has no bearing on his personal life or his personal goas, dreams, and ambitions anyway. I have zero interest in listening to a person's personal opinions on Fox News, CNN or any network. It is just that, a personal opinion that does not affect me at all.

To sit and read all these articles is such a waste of a person's time when they could be listening to self help podcasts, learning more about the products they are selling, etc. Case in point is the article I posted from BCBS that said MA plans are far superior to Med Sups. Someone who doesn't know anything about Medicare may believe that but hopefully anyone in the business knows it was just totally spun to push MA plans. Same with all these articles bashing MA plans, those of us that actually have clients utilizing them see how well they work for them. We can see through the BS Med Sup articles.

Pretty sure NAHU, Kaiser, etc might be a little biased also depending on their personal needs and agenda's. I have read the book 3 times and get inspired each time.

Well said....I have not read the book but just ordered it.

Education Is a wonderful thing if it can truly educate. The problem is some on here refuse to be educated.. They don't give their clients all the facts. They are narrow minded in their approach to Medicare and most likely life in general.

When every single supposed educational article they post is anti MA it shows their bias and or their joy in being the antagonist each day to drive their post count. Every message board has one or two posters like we have here that like to rile folks up and of course pretend they are the smartest person on the board.

For all of the GOOD agents on here continue to offer you clients options...
Don't be singular focused.. Don't use scare tactics....
Do what is right for your clients...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back