Mojo & Sales Genie Offer

DavidD1

Super Genius
Need you inout on this offer:

MOJO offer to make unlimited legal calls, live tranfer and message capable for $150 per month, no contract

SALE GENIE offers a targeted list of 15,000 names and telephone numbers for $1500 upfront or $150 monthly for 1000 names per month...

I plan to use magicjack for unlimited minutes which i have used the past 2 years..

IS THIS AS GOOD AS IT GETS FOR DIALER AND LISTS????

MOJO offer to make unlimited legal calls, live tranfer and message capable for $150 per month, no contract

SALE GENIE offers a targeted list of 15,000 names and telephone numbers for $1500 upfront or $150 monthly for 1000 names per month...

I plan to use magicjack for unlimited minutes which i have used the past 2 years..

The MOJO is a great deal if you want to rent equipment and not invest in your own, but Sales Genie is crazy expensive. For $1,000 you can get a sweet deal on data. $150/month for 1,000 names/month is a ridiculous price.

Send me a message if you want cheaper data, you're probably looking at 2 cents/record or less already scrubbed against the DNC if you're going to buy the volume you're talking about.

Buy a list for your state for $99 to $150. It will have every business in there. Sort by the county/city you want to work, easily edit out what you don't want, and enter it into the Mojo dialer. www.DataDepot.Biz

With the IHIAA discount, you can the Mojo dialer for $95/month (month to month contract). Join the association for $20 per month, you're still saving $35/month net. If you're selling individual health as a focus, the IHIAA is a no brainer in my opinion. I'm no longer a member as I shifted my focus, but I learned a lot from it! www.IHIAA.com if you aren't already a member.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'd be weary of the Magic Jack. I bought one, worked fine for about two weeks, sound quality went to hell and I haven't used since. Not too many legitimate businesses use a Magic Jack instead of a standard phone line. Personally, I would go with the copper option for $55/month and never have to worry about it. If it costs you just one deal going cheap, you'll have lost all your savings. To each his own.

Last edited:

MOJO is the way to go. LOVE IT!!!!!!

Buy a list for your state for $99 to $150. It will have every business in there. Sort by the county/city you want to work, easily edit out what you don't want, and enter it into the Mojo dialer. www.DataDepot.Biz

With the IHIAA discount, you can the Mojo dialer for $95/month (month to month contract). Join the association for $20 per month, you're still saving $35/month net. If you're selling individual health as a focus, the IHIAA is a no brainer in my opinion. I'm no longer a member as I shifted my focus, but I learned a lot from it! www.IHIAA.com if you aren't already a member.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'd be weary of the Magic Jack. I bought one, worked fine for about two weeks, sound quality went to hell and I haven't used since. Not too many legitimate businesses use a Magic Jack instead of a standard phone line. Personally, I would go with the copper option for $55/month and never have to worry about it. If it costs you just one deal going cheap, you'll have lost all your savings. To each his own.

Think u just got a bad majicjack piece...been using them since they came out rather than call center hard lines...savin about $1200 per month.

I had the same experience with Magic Jack. It worked fine for a couple of weeks. I have tried to resolve the issue with technical support three times to no avail. In my opinion Magic Jack is a waste of money.

Back