Momma's Boy

This is pretty cool. Been tempted to do this but never did until now. Putting someone on your ignore lists completely blocks their self serving moronic posts.

He will thank you. To many slacker out there.

>>...delivers papers from 2am to 4am and banks about $1,300 a month..

Good for him. Better man than some 22 year old that does not want to mow the lawn or take out the garbage.

My 17 year old may go that route. Not a student. His brother was the same. Now at 28 he is back in school (GI bill), works at UPS, and owns a house on a golf course. They grow up.

Sometimes they need a little nudge. My step-son, when a senior in HS played Dungeons and Dragons a lot, but did help on my insistance with some regular chores. One day, I walked by his room and he was laying in bed on top of the covers, staring at the ceiling... have no idea what was on his mind... but I broke his silent musing by asking " Son, have you given much thought on where you will be staying next year?" His eyes almost popped out of his head, his jaw dropped and he sat up abruptly.

The next day he starting looking for a job.

One item lost in this thread is that his mommy told him to lie on his application about tobacco use.

Some agents may not have an issue with filing a fraudulent application for the sake of making a sale and collecting a commission.

I am not one of those.

One item lost in this thread is that his mommy told him to lie on his application about tobacco use.

Some agents may not have an issue with filing a fraudulent application for the sake of making a sale and collecting a commission.

I am not one of those.

Someone is too busy chasing after every sale to notice such things.

I think some people have forgotten one of the perks of this job, we get to choose who we want to do business with. Clearly this woman and her son are not people you want as a client.

He did do the Jr. Collage for a semester but ended up not going to class and crashing on the couch all day and staying up all night.....so...now he does that at his place and delivers papers from 2am to 4am and banks about $1,300 a month...he's learning...

People still read newspapers???

Back