Monumental Lead Program

Thanks for the responses. A honest question. Is it better to be captive or contract with them and do direct mail leads?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What product are you selling? I have lp95, lp65, dynamax and a few other polies with transamerica.

I don't understand the advantage of being captive with ANY company.

Slightly different products than you but ours are limited to FE life insurance. 10-year pay and pay to age 99. The captive products I've run into are priced higher than ours but it's possible if someone is in great health it could be lower. I've never seen a lower priced captive quote from Monumental though.

Thanks Newby.

We have a 10 year pay and life paid up at 95. You are right the products are slightly higher then a person contracting with them.

Thanks Rick I will check them out today.

JRWING,

The lead program is definitely not available to the captive side.

While some agents don't like using mailers, I do have many agents using their leads with success.

you get what you pay for.. there were some complaints a while back on the return rate of their mailing. i think monumental was giving credit to the agents for another mailing...

you get what you pay for.. there were some complaints a while back on the return rate of their mailing. i think monumental was giving credit to the agents for another mailing...

Monumental uses a 3rd party mailhouse

I got about .02% on my first mailout and - 13% on my 2nd

15 leads for $550 .. but you cant base mailing returns on a small sample size- you must continue on a weekly basis and at the end of the year you should get around a 13% return

End up costing me about $36 a piece.. made my money back plus a $1,000 or so

And, they also actually MAIL you the actuall card

Which is more than that hack agency Securus does

And by the way, heard their main carrier is monumental and wouldnt be surprised if the use the same mailhouse

Last edited:
yes i believe securus sells only monumental. they get the lead card back? um! i don't see giving up all that commission to have securus handle your lead cards. when you could do the same, and get 20% more. even with efes, you start by giving them around 840.00. that pays for 2 mailings... i guess it is a security blanket for some.. i do have troubles with my lead provider,at times: me, myself, and I. sometimes me gets myself in trouble and I have to correct it...

go with what geensky said, he has been around the block a few times... you can't ask for a better introduction.. he gave you the owners name and phone number...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
greensky, i am now begining to understand how fustrating, it is when you give a well thought out answer, giving up a trade secret. that cost you money to learn. and they keep asking. i now understand the walmart greeter cracks

Last edited:
Back