Monumental Lead Program

All I do is door nock lead cards and show them the card...most will let you in to talk that day...its the only way I will work. Ran 14 leads this week talked to 10 of them sold 390 in FE premium and 1 medsupp.

What mailing company do you recommend Rick?

There's a lot of different mailing systems available and they all claim to have "exclusive" leads and "guarantee" results. In this industry a lead program is a lead program and you get what you pay for. The best agents in this industry don't rely on lead programs. They have taught themselves the finer points of selling and use the referral and policy review platforms to generate their business.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All I do is door nock lead cards and show them the card...most will let you in to talk that day...its the only way I will work. Ran 14 leads this week talked to 10 of them sold 390 in FE premium and 1 medsupp.

That's great. How'd you like to increase that total by having higher compensation on your contracts?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yeah, I kick the door in and hold them at gunpoint until they sign an app. You guys don't do that?

Here's what I really do: I call them all to set an appointment. The ones who won't answer their phone, I door knock. I like to have the actual green/blue/pink/orange/magenta card with me to remind them why I'm there. Never had a gun drawn on me or the cops called.

Maybe you should smile more?!?

I like both approaches...both can be quite effective!

Last edited:

You should have written $1000+ with 10 presentations given. Probably 2-3 sales in your last 4 leads, assuming you close 20%-25% of leads contacted on ave.

I thought he meant $3,900 total AP from the 10-leads which is respectable.

If he really meant $390 total then I need to brag that I pole vaulted 2'6'" back in high school.

Lol...I ment 390 in monthly FE premium and a medsup...I didn't give 10 presentations I had 10 people answer the door out of 14 doors knocked on...I gave 5 presentations wrote 3 life and 1 medsupp...

Back